The State of CT ..

Forum for the Crimson Tears Guild

Moderators: dolittle, Cogan, Elrandhir

naic
Emerald Rider

Post by naic »

Well, I sometimes feel like coming back, but then again a GG takes sooo damn much time (which I don't have atm). I know I probably cold play 1 day a week or something. BUT. Is there actually anything out the to fight?

You know I liked the competition more then anything when I played. Tis the only thing I miss in WoW atm. I'll give it a think or something. Don't expect anything though. What would others say? What setup? Who?

I still would suck alot now though. :p
?!

Bondoila
Emerald Rider

Post by Bondoila »

naic wrote:Well, I sometimes feel like coming back, but then again a GG takes sooo damn much time (which I don't have atm). I know I probably cold play 1 day a week or something. BUT. Is there actually anything out the to fight?

You know I liked the competition more then anything when I played. Tis the only thing I miss in WoW atm. I'll give it a think or something. Don't expect anything though. What would others say? What setup? Who?

I still would suck alot now though. :p
I would still like to keep going with a tank grp, with one caster (and that one would be mari :) )
Also I kinda like the warden, since I dislike geting vun to alb.

So my vote would be 3xtanks, 2xdroods, warden, bard and bain. It's a solid setup which can handle everything onse the teamwork is there :)
[Gareth]
Healer - L50 - RR4LX
<Crimson Eclipse>

[Prydwen/Excal]
<Hib>
Bondoila - L50 Bard - RR11LX
Bleich - L50 Ranger - RR7LX
Anole - L50 Eld - RR5LX
<Albion>
Bondoila - L50 Sorc -RR7LX

[Glastonbury]
Bondoila - L50 Shammy -RR4LX

Tuthmes
Emerald Rider

Post by Tuthmes »

Bondoila wrote:I would still like to keep going with a tank grp, with one caster (and that one would be mari :) )
Also I kinda like the warden, since I dislike geting vun to alb.

So my vote would be 3xtanks, 2xdroods, warden, bard and bain. It's a solid setup which can handle everything onse the teamwork is there :)
No eld util? :|
----------------------------
Tuthmes - lvl50 - rr7 - Ranja
Nefertete - lvl50 - rr9 - Bardesse
Neterbaiu - lvl50 - rr8 - Eldrich
Koenoe - lvl50 - rr8 - Dr00d
Achnaton - lvl50 - rr4 - Animist
Ausernefert - lvl50 - rr5 - Mentalist
Horemheb - lvl50 - rr3 Chimp
Soulsistah - lvl50 - rr6 Vampz0r
Nebcheperure - lvl50 - rr6 Valewalker
Mayet - lvl50 - rr7 Hewo

Hrymf
Emerald Rider

Post by Hrymf »

Tuthmes wrote:No eld util? :|
Could be eld instead of Bainshee surely, but since mari is the caster....
As for guild merge i am pretty easy, i think the main problem will be where ever we should leave our belowed guild names and make a new, or invite to just one of the guilds... Somehow its nice to look at the amount of realm points we have made in CT with so little actually guild group activitiy and very few people in the guild.

Setup for a group could be any for all i care, though i think its important to try stick with 1 setup. I have BM, Warden, eld and could in theory roll any other class if needed.
Inzo Nightshade 7Lx
Inzak Warden 8lx
Inzork Blademaster 6lx

Return to “Crimson Tears”