Caster setup on US-classic

Forum for the Crimson Tears Guild

Moderators: dolittle, Cogan, Elrandhir

barbastroumf
Emerald Rider

Post by barbastroumf »

2 shammies dunno cause we will lack on dmg propably, most of the grps play with tank grps = ~4 tanks on u assisting "(if grp is decentish) so dunno if the 2 shamman can work. 1 shamman can buff ~2 specs @ each one which is acceptable. if i remember correct only casters miss the str/con or sth which can be replaced by the pots nyways thats my opinion^^

Technasia
Emerald Rider

Post by Technasia »

what about an all round grp

- aug
- pac
- shammy
- rm
- sm
- valk
- zerk
- thane - bd - warrior
Technasia
<Eclipse>

Bondoila
Emerald Rider

Post by Bondoila »

Piojo wrote:Do we need 3 healers in a caster group how about just pac,augger and a xtra something else like a bd for iterrupts
Will only be pacer and auger if two shamy's...
[Gareth]
Healer - L50 - RR4LX
<Crimson Eclipse>

[Prydwen/Excal]
<Hib>
Bondoila - L50 Bard - RR11LX
Bleich - L50 Ranger - RR7LX
Anole - L50 Eld - RR5LX
<Albion>
Bondoila - L50 Sorc -RR7LX

[Glastonbury]
Bondoila - L50 Shammy -RR4LX

Bondoila
Emerald Rider

Post by Bondoila »

barbastroumf wrote:2 shammies dunno cause we will lack on dmg propably, most of the grps play with tank grps = ~4 tanks on u assisting "(if grp is decentish) so dunno if the 2 shamman can work. 1 shamman can buff ~2 specs @ each one which is acceptable. if i remember correct only casters miss the str/con or sth which can be replaced by the pots nyways thats my opinion^^
Not sure either whats the best, but the two sm's (with intercept pets) and rm should be able to box down the tanks since no bl on classic. Of course this setup will have the hardest time vs stuff like that.The two shamies will work much better vs mixed groups and caster ones.
[Gareth]
Healer - L50 - RR4LX
<Crimson Eclipse>

[Prydwen/Excal]
<Hib>
Bondoila - L50 Bard - RR11LX
Bleich - L50 Ranger - RR7LX
Anole - L50 Eld - RR5LX
<Albion>
Bondoila - L50 Sorc -RR7LX

[Glastonbury]
Bondoila - L50 Shammy -RR4LX

Piojo
Emerald Rider

Post by Piojo »

I think at the end we will have to decied what we _want_ to play not which is the best setup because I think at the end of the day which ever setup we run we are gonna have problems vs other setups so mebbe yeah just do a hybrid setup. Meh too much to think about.

I also need to try to get hold of tuth coz would want him in the group then mebbe dard would come too coz I know he has a few US accounts.

Technasia
Emerald Rider

Post by Technasia »

either zerk or valk or a caster :)
Technasia
<Eclipse>

Dardalion
Emerald Rider

Post by Dardalion »

lo guys, like Crom said on FH i play for NFD on Ava Sunday & Monday nights (dunno what nights you going to run) but am free the rest of the week even if you just need a rep.

Ive not really been putting in loads of effort on mid classic so all ive got levelled at the moment is a 50 SM, a 48 Auger & some random ****, currently i'm messing around on a lock in the BG's (a bit of fun).

I havent spoken to tuth in a while but if you track him down before i do you can tell him i have a spare US account, its only got a lvl 50 hunter it that ive been usueing to bump my other toons to thid lvl but he can have it if he wants, i can probably stretch to subbing it for 3 months too.

I'll keep an eye on this thread, lemme know guild name, what nights you play n stuff & just as a note .. you guys do know that mid is the overpopulated realm ?
Fighting Enviro-crime irl 8-)

Weedolina
Emerald Rider

Post by Weedolina »

Hi everyone, what days and hours are you planing to run?
Hib/Prydwen

Fotsvamp - Animist
Fotis - Champ
Weedolina - NS
Randomnoob - Bain

Mid/US Classic

Weedoc - RM
Plogbilen - upcoming SM
Pastasallad - Hunter

Piojo
Emerald Rider

Post by Piojo »

Not sure when we are gonna run yet just trying to sort a few players out atm!

Piojo
Emerald Rider

Post by Piojo »

Didn't know mid was the over populated realm is it gonna be a huge problem or is it worth rerolling to alb (dont wanna be hib)

Return to “Crimson Tears”