AC raids GOA start a discussion:

General 'Hibernian' forum for the entire cluster
Gahn

Post by Gahn »

Hemuli wrote:Why?

Those who doesn't know what TT incident is this is short story about it:

1. Albs AC relics
2. TT lowers keep where relic is holded to lvl1 so hibs can take relic back - becouse TT didn't liked AC raid and wanted to get hibs back to rvr
3. Hibs takes relic
4. Lot of whine
5. more whine

At all, I dunno what GOA can really do with tt incident as it's just legit what they did. Didn't broke up CoC etc.

Imo, it was nicely done.

And at all about AC raids. Never been in one, never liked em. Can't see what is idea about pve about relics when u can PvP for em :)
If looked for best solution, change whole relic concept or remove em.
Get yer facts right pls:

1. Albs AC relics 5 times in a row
2. TT lowers keep where relic is holded to lvl1 so hibs can TRY take relic back - because TT didn't liked AC raid and wanted to make a stand about it, since we tried 3 MREs and Albs just packed in Renaris, letting them Relics go CAUSE they ACed back next morning (they defended Renaris while Albion Relic gates opened and we took 1 and mids the other one).
3. Hibs takes their relic never happened.
4. Lot of whine from some morons who thought they couldn't defend a stolen Relic
5. more whine
6. GOA takes a stance different from what they took in at least other 2 "incidents" (Us dropping an Alb Relic at APK in OF and AoD lowering Crim to level 1 cause half the server was bored to hell with IRvR) and ban 2 GMs of Black Falcons and Tedious Ten for lowering the keep to level 1 cause it's against the so called SOTG.

Shitty done and that it.
Gahn LoneWolf Celt Seraph Tiarna Prydwen
Na Fianna Dragun
Gahn Lonewolf Guardian [TDA] on Gunnar's Hold

Hemuli
Emerald Rider

Post by Hemuli »

Gahn wrote:Get yer facts right pls:

1. Albs AC relics 5 times in a row
2. TT lowers keep where relic is holded to lvl1 so hibs can TRY take relic back - because TT didn't liked AC raid and wanted to make a stand about it, since we tried 3 MREs and Albs just packed in Renaris, letting them Relics go CAUSE they ACed back next morning (they defended Renaris while Albion Relic gates opened and we took 1 and mids the other one).
3. Hibs takes their relic never happened.
4. Lot of whine from some morons who thought they couldn't defend a stolen Relic
5. more whine
6. GOA takes a stance different from what they took in at least other 2 "incidents" (Us dropping an Alb Relic at APK in OF and AoD lowering Crim to level 1 cause half the server was bored to hell with IRvR) and ban 2 GMs of Black Falcons and Tedious Ten for lowering the keep to level 1 cause it's against the so called SOTG.

Shitty done and that it.
Well, my facts were told from FH so I blame em.

And at all those bans fights kinda much against requiel post at fh :<
- murr -

Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience. :|

Xest
Emerald Rider

Post by Xest »

Sharkith wrote:was anyone banned for doing it? and was it done in a way that was intentionally meant to annoy the other Albs? Or simply lowered and people were polite enough about it?

This is very important.

If you have links to the forums discussion I would really love to have those.

Pweese help Heta - having another example will improve the discussion on FH.
Was lowered cos Alb were dominating relics as they usually do in school holidays to bring Hibs/Mids out. No one was banned, wasn't really that big a deal cos Alb get relics back pretty quick and during term time the situation was always reversed cos Hib/Mid switch between dominating then so was really no fuss at all other than by those actually at the keep trying to defend, just seemed like a nice opportunity to farm the mids to me tho more than anything tbh :p
OFFICER XEST - PROTECTING YOU AGAINST FORUM CRIME
Che Xefan, el presidente.

Heta
Emerald Rider

Post by Heta »

Sharkith wrote:was anyone banned for doing it? and was it done in a way that was intentionally meant to annoy the other Albs? Or simply lowered and people were polite enough about it?

This is very important.

If you have links to the forums discussion I would really love to have those.

Pweese help Heta - having another example will improve the discussion on FH.
I wrote what happend, if people would have been banned I would have said so. Dubt anyone botherd enough to rant about it on any forum either.
Woho! I got a 360 \o/

Sharkith

Post by Sharkith »

Xest wrote:Was lowered cos Alb were dominating relics as they usually do in school holidays to bring Hibs/Mids out. No one was banned, wasn't really that big a deal cos Alb get relics back pretty quick and during term time the situation was always reversed cos Hib/Mid switch between dominating then so was really no fuss at all other than by those actually at the keep trying to defend, just seemed like a nice opportunity to farm the mids to me tho more than anything tbh :p
so Mythic didn't ban anyone. Would be nice to get some link though because it was a precedent... when did it happen and where are the main forums for Merlin?
Na Fianna Dragun

Karak-Eight Peaks, Kiera ze Witch Hunter

Eve online - Kaminjosvig.

Heta
Emerald Rider

Post by Heta »

as said, noone cared

so hard to find anything in the matter.

Mythic never banned anyone for spamming /emotes unless they been extreamly extreame, still GOA gives you a ban for more then 3 /emores?

Fact is, Mythic and GOA don't use the same rules. If you don't like GOA's rules don't play on there servers, it's that easy.
Woho! I got a 360 \o/

Xest
Emerald Rider

Post by Xest »

Could try searching VN but as Heta said, wasn't really a big deal so dunno if you'll find much. May have been a thread or two though, must've been early this year or late last year I think cos I haven't really played since around March.

Think Bamse got a warning on his account cos he /slapped a GM like 200 times after someone told him it was a GM and he didn't believe them but that's about it :p Only thing you really get banned for on US is outright cheating.

Heta
Emerald Rider

Post by Heta »

afaik he got a warning after 200 or so slaps, then kept on going for another 200 or so and got a 3 day ban
Woho! I got a 360 \o/

Xest
Emerald Rider

Post by Xest »

But that's why we love him

Heta
Emerald Rider

Post by Heta »

would be fun to see Bamse on EU server, dont think he would last 5 minutes before first ban
Woho! I got a 360 \o/

Return to “Hibernian Cluster Discussion”