rofl

General 'Hibernian' forum for the entire cluster
Jupiler
Emerald Rider

rofl

Post by Jupiler »

from the grab bag:

Q: - All single target bolts belonging to the Wizard, Runemaster, Eldritch, Shaman and Warlock have had their cast timers reduced from 2.5 to 2.0 seconds.

Is the warlock bolt (spec and non-spec) getting the cast time reduced to 2.0 sec from 4.0? or was warlock added into the list by mistake?

A: Not a mistake, says the Big Wheel in charge of class design. Let us know how it works.

ehm, rofl?
&quot wrote:After playing zupiler and repeatedly getting beat by him (bastard)

Hemuli
Emerald Rider

Post by Hemuli »

=d
- murr -

Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience. :|

Nored
Emerald Rider

Post by Nored »

Uhm ... Somehow I think this is strange ...

Mythic creates an OPed class, nerfs is a few times, then reduces the casttime by 50%! doh:

First reaction: OMG
Seconds reaction: yet to come ....

OMG!!
Nored, 50 Champ <Green Peacekeepers>

Xest
Emerald Rider

Post by Xest »

I thought the same when I saw it, I think Mythic must've forgotten why the hell they made it that slow cast speed in the first place, apparently not :p

High RR warlock with MoM5 etc. has a critical bolt potential of 2334dmg. Now obviously hitting cap doesn't happen often but you can assume that a high RR warlock is going to one shot 80% of casters he bolts from now on, kinda retarded imo.
OFFICER XEST - PROTECTING YOU AGAINST FORUM CRIME
Che Xefan, el presidente.

Nored
Emerald Rider

Post by Nored »

All send feedbacks to Mythic? :P
Nored, 50 Champ <Green Peacekeepers>

Cromcruaich

Post by Cromcruaich »

oh ffs O.o
Crom, Druid of Na Fianna Dragun

If you have a problem, if no one else can help, and if you can find them, maybe you can hire...the A(nimist)-Team

Cue music for full effect.

Thanks to Tuthmes for the link.

naic
Emerald Rider

Post by naic »

Yey might try my flly templated curse spec wl out again then sometime :D
?!

Xest
Emerald Rider

Post by Xest »

I think Mythic has decided Midgard is the oneshot realm btw. Need to be high RR for the MoP/MoM/WP/Whatever, but:

SBs: 2h PAs, one shot any caster with a crit.

Warlocks: 415 delve bolt

Thanes: Full dump of instas + 2h hit + WotC3

Not sure why they've gone from nerfing insta-kills to increasing the availability of them but it does seem a bit silly imo, particularly when most people were unhappy enough already with the speed at which you die to caster/tank trains in game.

Luz
Emerald Rider

Post by Luz »

they need to take 50% of all spell dmg in the game, and 25% of all melee dmg... then add maybe 25% HP to all classes...

and then you can live more....... now it allways feel like you either die in a sec or kill in a sec, all over...

and maybe once in a year you catch a great 5min FG v. FG fight!

question : would a FG of 8 warlocks work ok in RvR ? With ventrilo they should be able to decide targets somewhat effective and even with some missunderstandings maybe 5/8 enemygrp dies in 1sec
Bah. Lv50s.
Animist, Bard, Druid, Enchanter, Nightshade, Vampiir

Xest
Emerald Rider

Post by Xest »

Luz wrote:they need to take 50% of all spell dmg in the game, and 25% of all melee dmg... then add maybe 25% HP to all classes...

and then you can live more....... now it allways feel like you either die in a sec or kill in a sec, all over...

and maybe once in a year you catch a great 5min FG v. FG fight!

question : would a FG of 8 warlocks work ok in RvR ? With ventrilo they should be able to decide targets somewhat effective and even with some missunderstandings maybe 5/8 enemygrp dies in 1sec
Bolts deteriorate fast to AF that's the thing, whereas a bolt may cap easy on a caster, bolt someone in chain/plate and it'll barely scratch them.

Return to “Hibernian Cluster Discussion”