FREE but not easy CASH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

General 'Hibernian' forum for the entire cluster
Kabane
Emerald Rider

FREE but not easy CASH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by Kabane »

Hi guys
As you all know i havent played for some time, and i was thinking its a waste to leave all my cash and items just withering away So ive decided to give it All away now the items have been bookmarked for ppl but all my cash is up for grab's, but i thought it was a little unfair just to give it toppl that i like and who are my friends so ive been thinkingabout it and talking to a few ppl and i've decided to hold a little CompO,

what ive decided is to try and do a fighting compO once again All you need to do is leave your Alts Name and Class But u Have to be LVL 45 and above to enter the compO and the fighting will be split into the folowing area's , Healer's (Druid's, Bard's) SpellCaster's (Chanter's, Elder's, Animist's, Menta's) Fighter's (Hero's, Champ's, BM's) Stealther's ( Nightshade's, Ranger's) and Finally Warden's. These are the setups and there not changing, Ok a few Rule's

1:- No Pets Are to be presant Before the fight they can be Summoned/charmed etc Once the fight has begun but they Cannot be under your control before, incases of menta's u can Charm a pet to the fighting area Before your fight but once you name is Called and u enter the area that pet Cannot be under your control. Chanters/Ani's you can only Summon Once thefight has begun.

2:- No Buffs are permited apart from Self buff's these can be done once you are called into the fighting Arena.

3:- No RA's Are to be used AT ALL

4:- You Can use Class Ablity's , Eg Hero Mossy

5:- Any Breaking of the rules will resualt in a forfit and you will be removed from the compO

6:- Once everyone have fought and a winner has been named from each class you will be named the "Champ" and you Will win the Cash Prise But you will then be asked to partake in a Champs fight where all the winner's will fight it out in dule's untill one person Remmain's then that CHAMP will win more Cash!!!!!!.

For the people who are not lvl 45 and above you will also geta chance to win some Cash. For you guys i have another Task you will meet me i will set you will some challenge's the first person to get back to me with the Task compleate will win abig cash prise the second person will win a smaller prise and 3rd will take a lesser prise.

for the lower then 45 ppl please just sign up with your name and lvl.

Please remmber guys this is a Free CompO and you Could walk away with some Nice winning's just Sign up for Feb the 25th 2006 (Sat) WE will begin At 1pm Sharp (uk time) Please Meet AT TTN Entance.

**EDIT****

Vamps will fight each other not with the stealthers as previuosly sugested

**EDIT**
Gona start listing names of ppl attending
Our Resadent Sexy Sign Berrer - SATYN
Dardalion-VegataFH1-Themadscotsman-Everz-Jupi-Kesxex-Ghostmanic-Whiteblaze-Koila-Starburst-Mysticiia-Wyst-Phalanx-Listerine-Bourkester

And in our lvl44 and lower section for a Quest we have
Windmaster
I see a red door and I want it painted black. No colours anymore I want them to turn black
I have to turn my head until my darkness goes

Fxd
Emerald Rider

Post by Fxd »

why are you leaving :(?
:lemony:

Kabane
Emerald Rider

Post by Kabane »

hay m8ty, i left alongtime ago looking for green'er pasture's
I see a red door and I want it painted black. No colours anymore I want them to turn black

OohhoO

Post by OohhoO »

Sounds good! :) but I wonder if unbuffed NS & Rangers really have a chance against Vamps, who effectively come ready-buffed. Well ... maybe if they're about 5 RRs higher ...
-
Paddock - L60 Male Man Hunter - SM Tailor
Moegren - L53 Male Man Captain - SM Weaponsmith GM Woodworker
Paddreth - L60 Male Man Minstrel - SM Jeweller GM Cook
Skyros - L57 Male Man Loremaster - SM Scholar GM Farmer
Pauncho - L60 Male Hobbit Burglar - SM Armoursmith
-

Kabane
Emerald Rider

Post by Kabane »

Ours is not to question why, ou's is just to do and something.....

Galadra
Emerald Rider

Post by Galadra »

im in=) but..i wont win anything=) and kabane...givf 100 p pliz=P kidding:D

Kabane
Emerald Rider

Post by Kabane »

hay if ya in andwin you may just get that 100p :p

Edlina
Emerald Rider

Post by Edlina »

Vampiirs can't really loose, they're already buffed and quite powerful 1on1, without moc (and buffs) casters can't kill them either, the only class I can see having a chance might be a kiting bard (if there's no limit on the area you fight in) the rest will die due to vamp buffed vs unbuffed enemy... But anyway, might be an idea to list the prizes so people won't get like really dissapointed :p
Ed / Edy
Not playing: Mrmotivator ze bard

Kabane
Emerald Rider

Post by Kabane »

alright guys ill put the vamps into there own sections ill make an edit it in a mo, prises will be nice its all cash no item's im not listing the amounts atm cos im gonna doa little more farming this week to push up the amounts i have but anyone who knows me knows it'll be a nice amount,

Kabane
Emerald Rider

Post by Kabane »

Guys Dont worry if you think you cant win and there for dont enter, just throw causion to the wind and to hell with it you will Never know you cant win untill you try and hell if you dowin then mthe more the better :d

Return to “Hibernian Cluster Discussion”