Guilds that currently RIP

General 'Hibernian' forum for the entire cluster
Briannon
Emerald Rider

Post by Briannon »

Wyst wrote:Pfft Some people have no ambition. I dont want the Marsh Horde to dominate Hibernia, I want the Marsh Horde to lead all Hibernians in the conquest of Albion and Midguard.

One day, when we have taken all the relics, hold all the keeps, all the towers, and all of Hibernia will rejoice with the words.....Good Work Wyst (or far more likely "Hurrah for Aran(or insert random other reknowned leader)", but we all have to dream)

<hears a banging on his door and returns to reality, but ponders wistfully>

Oh Ok Wyst - maybe I was being modest ;-)

Muahahahahahaha

Teraka
Emerald Rider

Rip

Post by Teraka »

Wyst wrote:Pfft Some people have no ambition. I dont want the Marsh Horde to dominate Hibernia, I want the Marsh Horde to lead all Hibernians in the conquest of Albion and Midguard.

One day, when we have taken all the relics, hold all the keeps, all the towers, and all of Hibernia will rejoice with the words.....Good Work Wyst (or far more likely "Hurrah for Aran(or insert random other reknowned leader)", but we all have to dream)

<hears a banging on his door and returns to reality, but ponders wistfully>
Hmmm. Starting to question the direction in which the MH is heading, not to mention the sanity of some of it's officers :)

Teraka

Lieva
Emerald Rider

Post by Lieva »

Teraka wrote:Hmmm. Starting to question the direction in which the MH is heading, not to mention the sanity of some of it's officers :)

Teraka
hibernian domination.

I know briannon said they wernt into that but well..why say that if youre not thinking it? :)
Lievaordiea x Eldritch
Peonchants x Enchanter
Hibernia

Jalanteriel
Emerald Rider

Post by Jalanteriel »

Gwom wrote:Bloodaoth RIP my first guild i ever joined on prydwen. Was lots of nice korean guys in it if i recall ok. We then formed Nocturnal (RIP) dunno what other guild was involved in merger. Afther that we merged with BoH. Hope BoH is still about.

Bloodoath were singaporeans if I'm not mistaken :)

Ankh Morpork

Post by Ankh Morpork »

Barmy Army, they are dead too..

/Ankh

Cromcruaich

Post by Cromcruaich »

Sacred Oak was my first guild (wasnt even told what /as was), followed by TSB and finally NFD, but you know, we need a different award to go to whoever thought of:

The National Elf Service

absolutely superb

it should of run and run, in fact who wants to start it to just to claim keeps ;)
Crom, Druid of Na Fianna Dragun

If you have a problem, if no one else can help, and if you can find them, maybe you can hire...the A(nimist)-Team

Cue music for full effect.

Thanks to Tuthmes for the link.

Alexandrinus
Emerald Rider

Post by Alexandrinus »

pikeh wrote:Jamiesarmy rip i guess
and Aurora Borealis also (dunno if anyone has said yet)
there are still two players around wich have chars in Aurora Borealis, all the other players left -> moved to other games Everquest,WOW..
most of the AB members merged with Mirage 1.5 years ago, and then the rest of Mirage people merged with GPK only Lenah joined Chosen.

Arkaon / Karak-Norn
and plenty of other chars between 10 and 30

Treeeebeard
Emerald Rider

Post by Treeeebeard »

Banana wrote:hibernian domination.

I know briannon said they wernt into that but well..why say that if youre not thinking it? :)
Hmm am getting the feeling they keep sending me to attack Mid for a reason, Almost like i would ruin the plan of Hibernian domination .... Nah carnt be, They need me for the plan, Yes they do my prescious *Rocks back and forward in a very paranoid state*
Hib/Pry
Marsh horde
Treeeebeard Hollowhead <Animist> ML10 RR5 Grandmaster talior

Alb/Exc

TheBigSmurth <Sorceress> 50 RR2

:treeee:

abracadabra
Emerald Rider

Post by abracadabra »

Merino wrote: Allianza Española (used to be a huge guild)
Actual name was Alianza Hispana and disappeared around June 2002. Was a huge guild and so it fragmented as many leaders got fed up with so many different people whines. Wasn't extrange to find 50 people logged in at those times.

Most of the people continued in Eskuadron Kamikaze, but the few still active have moved to WoW or found another guild

Memories . . . .

Briannon
Emerald Rider

Post by Briannon »

Banana wrote:hibernian domination.

Ah, because I'm paranoid about paranoid people. Even if we're not thinking it, other people who are paranoid will be thinking we're thinking it so we have to reassure the paranoid people that there's no need to be paranoid, and that our paranoia is paranoia-fed.

... and if Teraka is worried about the sanity of some MH officers then he'd better order the straight-jackets now because I'm feeling very paranoid now.

:0 :) :-)
Briannon
------------
Badvicar EvilIdiot: level 3x heretic - Anywhere/Gaheris
Bardsimpson Botoxxbuddy: level 50 bard - Hibernia/Gawaine
Botoxx Injections: level 50 animist - Hibernia/Gawaine
Bowlina Botoxxbuddy: tiny ranger - Hibernia/Gawaine
Briannon Silverblades: level 50 nightshade - Hibernia/Prydwen (retired)
Draccula TheCount: level 46 vampiir - Hibernia/Gawaine
Playmate Ofthemonth: level 50 enchantress - Hibernia/Prydwen (retired)

Return to “Hibernian Cluster Discussion”