are we not forgeting treacles guild black death? :D
elfy :)

Amedor
Emerald Rider

Post by Amedor »

Darktail wrote:Seamstresses guild
Veil of Darkness
Mystical Rebirth
Death guild (or something, was treacle's)

Sometimes its good a guild RIP's
Black Death. First guild I joined. First guild I left.

Veil of Darkness ruled ;)
Retired until further notice

Rami

Post by Rami »

Soul Pact I guess :confused:
shotz:

Bone

Post by Bone »

ALL YOUR GUILDS ARE BELONG TO ME!!!

j/k btw :)
Bone Idle - BM
Gatt Decor - Animist

Gumbo - Warlock : WoW. Thunderhorn server.

Gumbo - Necromancer : AoC. Dagon server.

VegetaFH1
Emerald Rider

Post by VegetaFH1 »

Lets see, this is infact my first post here on pryd.net, so ill try keep it clean
First guild i joined, White Lions of Andor (may it RiP) was introduced to the guild by a very dear friend of mine, Landra (as u all might know her ingame) at the same time i joined EE and MH (can never spell the full name of EE, but MH is Marsh Horde, who infact are still rocking on as i type) after 3 months i got word from skyone, the current MH leader (i think) that i was being kicked... <woop> no surprize there, i was new to the game, i kinda went alittle nuts, same happened with EE, so.. all my charactors went to White Lions with landra and the gang... after awhile that ended and we all joined KotG for some house hold BBQ'ing... (KotG being Keepers of the Grove, a REALLY old guild, infact i believe its one of the first set of guilds), at this stage when we all joined KotG, Kesxex Rofux was the GM (and i am prowd to say another dear friend of mine).. things happened yadayadyada and we come to now, where ive seen so many guilds die off and the old guilds march basicly, and u know.. thre was times where ive seen KotG very nearly go out the window, but for aslong as there is a person out there that believes in there guild..., it will never die, oh and Kes and Landra are still 2 of my bestest friends ever eather online or offline (dont matter) and what we remember are the fond part we have had with the Deseeced guilds, btw now that i think about it, is Golden Age will running?? or did that die?

Treeeebeard
Emerald Rider

Post by Treeeebeard »

VegetaFH1 wrote:Landra (as u all might know her ingame) at the same time i joined EE and MH (can never spell the full name of EE, but MH is Marsh Horde, who infact are still rocking on as i type) after 3 months i got word from skyone, the current MH leader (i think)
I knew from the first time i saw vegta"Insert some random last letters" On /as a few months ago i reckonised you from somewere, Remeber when i was only level 30 on my druid(Coreane) And you wanted me to PL you with here not realiseing the incapabiltys a druid has with PL'ing hehe ;)

Golden age are still active alot, Also known as Golden adders in Freddyswhine stupid albs and mids with no respct tbh :cry:
Hib/Pry
Marsh horde
Treeeebeard Hollowhead <Animist> ML10 RR5 Grandmaster talior

Alb/Exc

TheBigSmurth <Sorceress> 50 RR2

:treeee:

VegetaFH1
Emerald Rider

Post by VegetaFH1 »

Dude, sweet, i remember u :) fond memorys of those days, i really miss the old frontiers tbph and the fights we used to have, here is a RvR SS of one of those little fights, all Hib Mid and Alb were there (well not all but afew)

There is one from a RR, One from a keep take, and one from just normal RvR
ImageImage
ImageImage

Treeeebeard
Emerald Rider

Post by Treeeebeard »

Banana wrote:aye MH had its ups and its downs but im glad its still going :)
and with the kewlest emblem in hibernia :P
still think the green/brown combo i.e mint icecream would have been nice ^^
Bah I you didnt comaplin when you were wearing the emblem ]http://uk.geocities.com/sg1fanpaula/index.html[/url]
Hib/Pry
Marsh horde
Treeeebeard Hollowhead <Animist> ML10 RR5 Grandmaster talior

Alb/Exc

TheBigSmurth <Sorceress> 50 RR2

:treeee:

Lieva
Emerald Rider

Post by Lieva »

hmm sg1fanpaula = me :P

and we never had the green/brown emblem.
The only one we had was a grey/green one. No one else wanted the green/brown one as they thought it suxed so we chose the purple/white one ;)

didnt think those still exsisted :)
Lievaordiea x Eldritch
Peonchants x Enchanter
Hibernia

Return to “Hibernian Cluster Discussion”