Memory Lane.... those that I remember

General 'Hibernian' forum for the entire cluster
Bourkey
Emerald Rider

Post by Bourkey »

pikeh wrote:BLEEVE as well! such a nice person.
Bleeves cool iplayed wow with him for a while, i chat to him on msn sometimes :)
[19:25] Jupiler: in heaven there is no beer, thats why we drink it here...when we're gone from here, our friends will be drinking all the beer

pikeh
Emerald Rider

Post by pikeh »

Bourkey wrote:Bleeves cool iplayed wow with him for a while, i chat to him on msn sometimes :)
tell him to get the f**k back to daoc and some RvR!
Piikeh/SH/r40/rr4X
<White Rose>
R.I.P Severance

Bleeve
Emerald Rider

Post by Bleeve »

It's good to see that this place is alive and kickin' like always. :)
pikeh wrote:tell him to get the f**k back to daoc and some RvR!
Lots of love to you as well, Pikeh. :P I hope you're having a good time... Actually, I hope you're bored to death so you can come join me in Anarchy Online instead!

(I can't believe I got myself to re-register on this forum only to say hi to you. I hope you realize what a great honor this is for you!)

VegetaFH1
Emerald Rider

Post by VegetaFH1 »

Satyn wrote::( you dont like me :( :kick:
I was simply telling you what those ppl was upto :D dont shoot me for it will ya!
LOL, sorry Satyn, i know u were voicing opinion, i took it the wrong way, im really sorry, and i dont...not like u (i do like u) i think ur a very nice person, with sarcasum to boot, witch is good and funny.... im just little :monkey: is all (crazy)

again, sorry
ImageImage
ImageImage

Kian Macslann
Emerald Rider

Post by Kian Macslann »

Ankh Morpork wrote:I remember Tigerseye, Lairiodd and myself sitting in TNN crafting like idiots :P
Was quite long ago and it was a battle between Lariodd and me who was to become Hibernias first LGM weaponcrafter (I lost the battle btw!)

/Ankh
You lost by a mile Ankh! If I recall correctly, Lairiodd was there first for a while (and milking his monopoly profits for all they were worth, the evil little lurikeen), followed by Etharion and myself very soon after Eth... which would place you at #4 or later :p

Ankh Morpork

Post by Ankh Morpork »

Kian Macslann wrote:You lost by a mile Ankh! If I recall correctly, Lairiodd was there first for a while (and milking his monopoly profits for all they were worth, the evil little lurikeen), followed by Etharion and myself very soon after Eth... which would place you at #4 or later :p
Aye, but thats cos I gave up at 920 or so...got bored of it :) but before I gave up I was on second place atleast...

/Ankh

pikeh
Emerald Rider

Post by pikeh »

Bleeve wrote:It's good to see that this place is alive and kickin' like always. :)

Lots of love to you as well, Pikeh. :P I hope you're having a good time... Actually, I hope you're bored to death so you can come join me in Anarchy Online instead!

(I can't believe I got myself to re-register on this forum only to say hi to you. I hope you realize what a great honor this is for you!)
doh bleeve, i must say im getting pretty close to quitting. Just made my own guild, so im seeing how things go with that. if you ever decide to renew, drop us a line :)
Piikeh/SH/r40/rr4X
<White Rose>
R.I.P Severance

Haarewin

Post by Haarewin »

tiel + beldin + venoid (i dont think he plays anymore x<) and everyone from IoR.
i don't have a sig.

Takitothemacs
Emerald Rider

Post by Takitothemacs »

Haarewin wrote:tiel + beldin + venoid (i dont think he plays anymore x<) and everyone from IoR.
Caylan... the Inquisitor still plays ;)
Hib Pryd/Excal Retired
Littlefirby Lv51 ML9 CL10 Lurishade Thunderer

Mid Avalon - Retired
Cartilage - Lv 50 Bonedancer
Tigerstripe - LV50 Mauler
Xanidiu - Shammy BB

Haarewin

Post by Haarewin »

[quote="Takitothemacs"]Caylan... the Inquisitor still plays ]

i know he does :p
i shoulda said 'everyone except cay'! ;)
i don't have a sig.

Return to “Hibernian Cluster Discussion”