[Official] Clustering thread on FH

General 'Hibernian' forum for the entire cluster
Requiel

[Official] Clustering thread on FH

Post by Requiel »

I've made a thread on FH which various management people at Goa will be reviewing prior to a clustering decision. Please go and make your opinions known.

Jupiler
Emerald Rider

Post by Jupiler »

bleh can't open FH on this comp o_O :/

why put it on FH btw? I wouldn't call FH people a realistic audience...with all due respect for people who post there, why put it on a forum where most threads end up as flaming-corners after 30 posts? and I haven't seen much pve people either on FH(if you compare it to rvr whine/spam/whatever threads), only 'hardcore' rvr players.

as for my own opinion, I certainly hope prydwen & excalibur won't be clustered. It's easy to say for an rvr player(who certainly has more than one fully ToA'd character) to cluster the servers, who cares about other people's items they still need anyway? It's already hard to get arti's on Prydwen nowadays(think about band of stars, which is only farmed for the ring/crown of zahur, same thing, for the ring/Malice's Axe encounter), after clustering we can expect excalibur players to start camping encounters on the Prydwen cluster? Yay, I bet everyone wants higher(read:ridiculous) prices too !

As for RvR, i'm happy the way prydwen is now(no exca zergs!), and I don't see why anyone on Prydwen would like to change current RvR state..And yes, im an rvr n00b.
&quot wrote:After playing zupiler and repeatedly getting beat by him (bastard)

Kallima

Post by Kallima »

If people post on Freddy's House saying they don't want clustering, they get yelled at. <cries>

Elrandhir

Post by Elrandhir »

Kallima wrote:If people post on Freddy's House saying they don't want clustering, they get yelled at. <cries>
Noone can really yell at anyone for saying what they think, or they can, but well, they aint much to think about...still clusterin is probably hard to avoide if server pop is decreasing ;D and if it wasent clustering wouldent be needed in the first place really ^^
Elrandhir L50 Hero 7l7 Thunderer
Elthorian L50 6l7 Ranger Silverhand
Elthunder L50 4lx Eldritch
Elrandhira L50 5lx Druid BB
Elradah L50 Easymode Bainshee
Shimari L50 Animist
Ailanah L50 Enchanter
Vinterwolf L50 gimp Bard
<Crimson Tears> sweden:
(N)o (P)aiN (N)o (G)aiN

Briannon
Emerald Rider

Post by Briannon »

I've made my views known in a rightnow message. They are all the disadvatages listed in Requiel's post so i ain't gonna repeat myself.

Nored
Emerald Rider

Post by Nored »

Requiel wrote:The smallest realm (Hib/Prydwen) is still able to run large scale raids with little difficulty.

What difficulty? :P

Our last Relic Raid was one of the easiest I've ever been on ;)
Nored, 50 Champ <Green Peacekeepers>

Reza
Emerald Rider

Feel the love

Post by Reza »

This guys post cracked me up, just had to make sure you all got a chance to see it :)

--------------------------

balkeriz
Regular Freddie

First of all the (small) realm Hibs arent small anymore. They are more active than any other realm in RvR and they are atleast as many online as the mids so why i votet "Yes" is because maybe we can have some ballance agani adn trow that redicules and stupid idea of underpopulation away and take them as a god damn realm as all other ffs. We are all needed to be trade equally and not give some stupid realm some bonus pts because they arent to many online. Itys thair problem and i see a possible opertonaty in that if we remove underpopulation we can get some moral back to this Unballanced game as it is...........
Painlezz SB.
Balkeriz Warrior.
Baldarina BB.
Paramedic Healer.

Hib/Excal
Baldina Chanter
Akoni Druid

Flippant Desires
Emerald Rider

Post by Flippant Desires »

Reza wrote:This guys post cracked me up, just had to make sure you all got a chance to see it :)

Had to put it thru the spell-checker before i understood it :)

But on clustering, ofc it will happen. The alternative is to keep wishful thinking that hordes of new players will join.
Trying out
RIFT, Guild Wars 2 & DAoC (again...)

WoW [retired]

Flippant, Margo, Szleynix, & Plumduff
PvP: Stormreaver {Alliance}, RP: Argent Dawn {Alliance}

DAoC [retired]
Flippant |Szleynix | Brass Monkey

Ankh Morpork

Post by Ankh Morpork »

I don't think I will bother voting for this one. Cos I both want it and dont want it. Can't decide, so instead of making bad decision ill just wait and see what we get..

/Ankh

Heta
Emerald Rider

Post by Heta »

Requiel wrote:I've made a thread on FH which various management people at Goa will be reviewing prior to a clustering decision. Please go and make your opinions known.
I got banned once for calling GOA fucktards on FH, but guess thats not the opinions you are after in that thread :sheepskip
Woho! I got a 360 \o/

Return to “Hibernian Cluster Discussion”