Just a dream?

General 'Hibernian' forum for the entire cluster
Satyn
Emerald Rider

Post by Satyn »

Xest wrote:No I just blame WoW for turning the good, caring, honest people of this world into roleplayers! :p
haha time to join me then ;)
Fallen Spirits GM
Obscurum GM
E&E
satyn1:

Heta
Emerald Rider

Post by Heta »

Xest wrote:No I just blame WoW for turning the good, caring, honest people of this world into roleplayers! :p
that rules me out then I guess?
Woho! I got a 360 \o/

Xest
Emerald Rider

Post by Xest »

Heta wrote:that rules me out then I guess?
No because now you're an evil WoW roleplayer. It took you just like it took Satyn!
OFFICER XEST - PROTECTING YOU AGAINST FORUM CRIME
Che Xefan, el presidente.

Heta
Emerald Rider

Post by Heta »

but you said only good, caring, honest people of this world got turned into roleplayers!
Woho! I got a 360 \o/

Xest
Emerald Rider

Post by Xest »

Yes and you were but now you're not!
OFFICER XEST - PROTECTING YOU AGAINST FORUM CRIME
Che Xefan, el presidente.

Kesxex

Post by Kesxex »

English servers still have life in them. Worth coming back?

Maybe.

You still find old players you still know or heard of. The mix nowadays is a bit harsher than when I started. Maybe the game supported soloing in PvE too much so that by the time a character is 50 you might know 2 or 3 others max that you levelled with.
PvE raids are as such a real PITA as 87.5% of a group (everyone except me
8-) ) doesn't know how to play in a group. Makes making a successful PUG in RvR also a bit difficult.

The 8v8 crowd is much thinned out and thanks for that and their imposed game style that everyone had to adhere to and their double morale.

Albs are keeping pressure on Hib all the time (not that this stops us taking all relics for a while) and Mids are making a bit of comeback recently.

Think the hardest for you, Lenah, would be to get used to the new guilds and alliances.
"If you are not living on the edge, you occupy too much space!"

Nikolas
Emerald Rider

Post by Nikolas »

Theres plenty of people playing tbh since the server clustering it seems.. I was quite suprised.. It's all kicking off in emain
Hibernia, Ywain 3
Nikolaas - 50 Ranger rr7.5

Asterixxx
Emerald Rider

Post by Asterixxx »

well i just started playing again :)
asterix2:
"How do you pick up the threads of an old life, how do you go on, when in your heart you know, There is no going back. There are some things that time cannot mend, some hurts that go too deep..."
Frodo Baggins, LOTR
"All my life i have lived by a code. Honour the Gods, Love your Woman, and Defend your Country!"
Prince Hector, Troy
Gandelf wrote:Dark Age of Crashalot

Gahn

Post by Gahn »

Situation is as following:

Fg scene is pretty dead (apart some peeps who's trying to put it up again, but i see much bitchering and discussions between em).
Solo action is close to non existant.
Zerg action and generally speaking mindless rp farming, tower humping and bridge camping is well alive and kicking.
Half of the peeps playing atm got little to no clue on how to work togheter bar running to some choke point, pile in and get some rps before getting rolled by the counterpart zerg.
Ofc if the last bit is your idea of fun in game u can log in in rogs and go and mezz some and heal some more, if not u won't have that much fun on Uk cluster (or u'll have it 1 outta 5 session u try as it's happening to me right now)
Gahn LoneWolf Celt Seraph Tiarna Prydwen
Na Fianna Dragun
Gahn Lonewolf Guardian [TDA] on Gunnar's Hold

Lenah

Post by Lenah »

What I read, and what I've been talking with few of ya in MSN .. it seems its not worth opening accounts, specially if it would mean opening BB acco aswell. Pffts, well, someone has said that each phase only lasts for certain time, and it seems 2,5 years being unemployed and online 16h a day was enough for this little girl =) what it makes, aprox 4% of my life expectation? Pretty much spent on the altar of Mythic =) And no wonder it still brings me warm feelings and dreams =)

But, because past is past, and current situation is what it is, eyes turn to the future. I'll meet you in WHO, or Aion, you just wait. When ya see Krnzacgh Cruzznzigwrnz casting your direction, you know whose sylvan soul it is =)
Lenah 50 Bard ML8 sojourner
Eluwien 50 Eld ML5 conv
Harazer 50 Ench PVE only
Harapon 50 Bard BB PVE only
Bloodcure 50 Druid ML1 perf
Krnzacgh 50 Ani ML1 conv
Crystaleye 50 BM
Grilfriend 50 Druid BB
Sithknight 50 Hero

"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt." ~ Abe Lincoln

Return to “Hibernian Cluster Discussion”