Bye from Thand and me

General 'Hibernian' forum for the entire cluster
Xest
Emerald Rider

Post by Xest »

Gahn wrote:It's leaving fotm lately? :/
All the best to both of ya and hope to cya in War!
Thought leaving DAoC had been fotm for about 4years now :p ?
OFFICER XEST - PROTECTING YOU AGAINST FORUM CRIME
Che Xefan, el presidente.

Sharkith

Post by Sharkith »

take care both of you! Was always fun to see you guys around. It is sad things have gone downhill so fast and that there was really not much could be done to stop the inevitable for a lot of people. All good things must come to an end and hopefully we will all speak again!

Good luck with whatever you guys do next.

Sharkith
Na Fianna Dragun

Karak-Eight Peaks, Kiera ze Witch Hunter

Eve online - Kaminjosvig.

Arcsalin
Emerald Rider

Post by Arcsalin »

/lub
see ya in msn ;D (and prolly another game once i get talking to ya so i can twist ur arm ;D)
Mid Excalibur
Hib Pryd
Alb Stonehenge (I was there before teh cluster and gimps going from excal pryd cluster due to QQ - Noobs! :p )
Alb Camlann

.........far too many 50's to mention and no bb - hardcore gaming for a hardcore peep :)

Craft
Emerald Rider

Post by Craft »

just logged on to see my 10plat house has gone, probably can't be arsed to log back in and pay subs any longer, the game isnt what it used to be for sure... :(
Xest wrote:What's wrong with worms, have you ever tried to kill one? every time you try and cut it in half it becomes twice as hard to kill and over and over until you have an army of partial worms.

Arcsalin
Emerald Rider

Post by Arcsalin »

Craft wrote:just logged on to see my 10plat house has gone, probably can't be arsed to log back in and pay subs any longer, the game isnt what it used to be for sure... :(
heh mine has long gone on mid, made sure that the hib one is there for like 10 years on cm rent paid if i wanna come back :p

Don't care about the mid one, left plats on main toon and have heavy duty crafter there anyways so it's no big deal ;D
Mid Excalibur
Hib Pryd
Alb Stonehenge (I was there before teh cluster and gimps going from excal pryd cluster due to QQ - Noobs! :p )
Alb Camlann

.........far too many 50's to mention and no bb - hardcore gaming for a hardcore peep :)

Jor
Emerald Rider

Post by Jor »

Now it's time... you both leaving too. Again 2 "old" names to leave the game... that's so sad.

On the other hand thats life... good that you found another game and I wish you all the best in RL.

I'll stay a bit on Mid... can't really quit from some nice folks still around - so I guess I'll see more of such posts in the future - and everytime I am feeling so bad :'(

/wave goodbye
I hum along and make things hum... on
WAR: Rydegh/Disciple of Khaine

RETIRED CHARS
AoC: Rydegh/DT, Joric/Demo
DAoC: Jorykia/Valk, Yorinde/Druid, Irah/Ani, Weda/Warden, Jorub/Bard&Friar, Rydegh/Ranger
D4O: Donk

Gandelf

Post by Gandelf »

Craft wrote:just logged on to see my 10plat house has gone, probably can't be ****d to log back in and pay subs any longer, the game isnt what it used to be for sure... :(

I've enough plat on my CM to pay the rent on my cottage until 20 March 2023! I doubt DAoC will be around then, if it is and I decide to renew my subs, I'll be almost 61! I wouldn't be surprised if player housing has changed by then, maybe even patches will be introduced to prevent players from using the CM to pay the rent in their absence... who knows?!

Lairiodd
Emerald Rider

Post by Lairiodd »

Gandelf wrote:I've enough plat on my CM to pay the rent on my cottage until 20 March 2023! I doubt DAoC will be around then, if it is and I decide to renew my subs, I'll be almost 61! I wouldn't be surprised if player housing has changed by then, maybe even patches will be introduced to prevent players from using the CM to pay the rent in their absence... who knows?!
Probably not ... that would be bad buisness, there is no point is preventing people from coming back (even if the probability is < 1%).
Prydwen
Lairiodd Level 50 Nightshade and Legendary Grandmaster Smith (1065) check prices here
Lairirian Level 50 Mana Mentalist and Legendary Spellcrafter (TDD)
Lairgreybark Level 50 Arb Animist
Lairmindlock Level 50 Bard (TDD)
Camlann
Lairthall Level 35+ Friar

Stocking one 99% of most of the useful spellcrafting gems at Houses 3304 and 3306

Over 150 gems at 99% stocked

Grymligast
Emerald Rider

Post by Grymligast »

Welcome to the real world.

Have been reading up what´s going on on the cluster and I can only say "oh my"
Grymligast RR9l0 SB Shelved
Mirani RR5l3 Valkyrie In progress
+30 or so more chars.

Gandelf

Post by Gandelf »

I'm surprised Requiel hasn't interjected regarding the decline in numbers. Maybe even he's stopped playing?

Return to “Hibernian Cluster Discussion”