To bring something to a conclusion

General 'Hibernian' forum for the entire cluster

Would you be happy for GOA to stop the restoration and give plats to close the issue?

No
41%
No
59%

Total votes: 59

Takitothemacs
Emerald Rider

To bring something to a conclusion

Post by Takitothemacs »

If you, like me, are still awaiting the return of your lost items would you be happy enough if GOA were to give you a lump of plats in order to finalise the waiting once and for all?

No its not a whine... just that it might bring the situation to a close and those of us still waiting could re-equip our toons level the replacement artis and play the toons again.

thinking 400 plats per toon could be enough to re-equip them with artis/scrolls etc etc.

What say the masses?
Hib Pryd/Excal Retired
Littlefirby Lv51 ML9 CL10 Lurishade Thunderer

Mid Avalon - Retired
Cartilage - Lv 50 Bonedancer
Tigerstripe - LV50 Mauler
Xanidiu - Shammy BB

Kallima

Post by Kallima »

Its an interesting suggestion, but am I right in thinking that there is a quest completed when you get the artifact from the sage and that would need resetting for you to collect it again?

Norcott
Emerald Rider

Post by Norcott »

:holly:
Takitothemacs wrote:What say the masses?
:holly:

id say this horse was well and truely flogged tbh.. let it go taki youll make ur self ill m8.. :D
:elfxmas:
Norcott - Ranger
Hibernian Dragon Slayers [GM]
Eyes and Ears Volunteer

Aran_Thule

Post by Aran_Thule »

a blanket pay off wouldnt close things, people reactivating thier accounts might find things missing and need to report them.
they would still need people checking if claims were legit and some quest items cannot be bought, also artifacts would to be sorted ect.
Therefore i have to press the 'no' button.
Aran Thule, Epic Sniper and Sojourner, Guild leader of the Artisans of Willow(roleplay guild)

Bebop
Emerald Rider

Post by Bebop »

still a joke people are still waiting.

I was one of the ones waiting, until i had enough. No way will i re-new my accounts now tbh, put up with enuff BS from GoA & once again im enjoying DAoC on US :-)
Prydwen RETIRED..Might be comming back!
Hib
Bebop
Boppa
Bopper
Bops
Furse
Mid
Bebop
Latona
Bopps
Boppa

US
Bpm - RM
Eternul - BD
Tequila - Healer

Takitothemacs
Emerald Rider

Post by Takitothemacs »

Norcott wrote::holly: :holly:

id say this horse was well and truely flogged tbh.. let it go taki youll make ur self ill m8.. :D
:elfxmas:
jeez... I used GOA and Happy in the same sentence... wasnt that enough? :P ;) :D
Hib Pryd/Excal Retired
Littlefirby Lv51 ML9 CL10 Lurishade Thunderer

Mid Avalon - Retired
Cartilage - Lv 50 Bonedancer
Tigerstripe - LV50 Mauler
Xanidiu - Shammy BB

Rejecta

Post by Rejecta »

hmm, well some people with rare items prolly will not want this to happen I would guess?

Ovi
Emerald Rider

Post by Ovi »

Rejecta wrote:hmm, well some people with rare items prolly will not want this to happen I would guess?

I don't think rare items are the main issue. I think the bigger problem is the one time quest items, such as Paidrean Neckie.

I would be annoyed if my Druid2 didn't get those back... IF I ever renewed the account!

Eleanora
Emerald Rider

Post by Eleanora »

I don't think plats is the proper solution, will make the economy go crazy again:knockout:
Eleanora Mindwalker, Thunderer Astralist

Listerine
Emerald Rider

Post by Listerine »

Takitothemacs wrote:If you, like me, are still awaiting the return of your lost items would you be happy enough if GOA were to give you a lump of plats in order to finalise the waiting once and for all?

No its not a whine... just that it might bring the situation to a close and those of us still waiting could re-equip our toons level the replacement artis and play the toons again.

thinking 400 plats per toon could be enough to re-equip them with artis/scrolls etc etc.

What say the masses?
yes but wot about lost arites like GoV, mad scalars etc that most poeple use in templates?
Stealthing Warfare
Arevade rr8L2+ Light Eldritch

ELF > ALL :mojo:

RETIRED!

Playing Marijuana on Freeshards. cba with live any more. it is no longer the same game i bought 3 years ago. FU!

Return to “Hibernian Cluster Discussion”