The things you remember. (Classic)

General 'Hibernian' forum for the entire cluster
Mojo

Post by Mojo »

Dorin wrote:gib back Ankh, Elelfo and rest of the spanish dudes... what was their guild name, cant recall :[
They started in sotg then went GOS>TG>SP>AD along with the other GoS crowd :>
look, no hands!

Now retired

Shike

Post by Shike »

will never forget when I was xping a chanter at waterbeetles and Reza stopped by to chitchat alil and he also gave me a fortune, 10 GOLD! omfg! That was really long ago, a couple of months after release.

Was so amazed at peoples generosity and kindness towards each others in old hibb, I came with Zoe from alb/pryd and the difference was really huge in how people behaved, I remember thinking, boy am I glad I moved to this realm.
~o~
Shikei, Temples, Shike, Imidyr and Shiko
<Ascending Dawn>
~o~

Kjel
Emerald Rider

Post by Kjel »

Once when everyone was still getting ToA'd up - and were earning monkeyloads of cash - I gave 1 plat to a random level 5 someone who happened to walk past. Told him it grew on trees. I could have used that plat :(
<Eclipse> - Hibernia/Prydwen
Cauldron EC - Celt Druid - Gilded Spear
Sharwyn Xjel - Celt Blademaster - Emerald Ridere - thanks to p0x for all the hard work etc etc

jenifer
Emerald Rider

Post by jenifer »

Kjel wrote:Once when everyone was still getting ToA'd up - and were earning monkeyloads of cash - I gave 1 plat to a random level 5 someone who happened to walk past. Told him it grew on trees. I could have used that plat :(
if it was in ToA then i owe ya one ;)
hib pryd
50 hero
50 ns
alb excal
50 scout :satyn2:
cam
50 cleric
50 infi

:kesxex:

Bourkey
Emerald Rider

Post by Bourkey »

Other things just remembered ;)

When thidranki was announced it was being released i immediately thought that keep shall be ours! so the night before i got to level 24 in spraggden den and someone said he had a crafter who could makes rams and our grp was like omg bring one, so we messaged all the people we could between lvl 20-24 and set a time up! Next day the server was down for longer than we thought but by time we logged on some mincers had mate it to keep first. But we still amassed massive force and for many people this was their first rvr experience and the zerg vs zerg fights where such fun as people had no idea what they where doing ;) We didnt get the keep but i led a raid every few nights for quite a while heh, each person would take a seperate level like /who level 20 then msg all the people lvl 20 to come help ;)

After we failed with thid and had lvled up and with the help of Mojo we managed to make Murderlion (sp) bg 2.

Another thing i remember was me and Tekmerks at the time "uber idea" Of a ranger guild which when help was needed in RvR we would act as mercenerys and stuff, that didnt work out ^^
[19:25] Jupiler: in heaven there is no beer, thats why we drink it here...when we're gone from here, our friends will be drinking all the beer

Luon
Emerald Rider

Post by Luon »

i remember first sh grpas :D anyone else remember them ?

or first corus raid :D

even frodolina´s first hibb dragon ss.

first grp that did bog of cullen and wonder wtf mythic was thinking with raven wraiths and siabra casters :D

and first time we killed siabra queen ^^

or when sotg raided parthanan farm with amalgad parthan.

When glowing weapons became visible for everyone.

when we first raided epic mobs in cf

first time we killed legion and did galladoria.

First relic raid we had with saxif ^^

so many memories sadly now when server is down no use to play daoc...

Satyn
Emerald Rider

Post by Satyn »

I loved all the places Venoid dragged us to. The chances of us getting killed were always very big but it was always uber fun.
And I'll never forget the peeps that helped me ding Satyn 50 like Taki, Raif, Macs and so many more

when i first started playing daoc i didnt even wana join a guild, i was to scared to cos english isnt my main language and i was to affraid to talk :p
Fallen Spirits GM
Obscurum GM
E&E
satyn1:

Lieva
Emerald Rider

Post by Lieva »

Luon wrote:and first time we killed siabra queen ^^
hmm still havent killed her

i can remmeber leveling up tho and asking guildies to come join and them saying they were in BoC and it was to dangerous to travel at night and me thinking it was a major dangerous place.
These days i just run umm straight through it ;)
Lievaordiea x Eldritch
Peonchants x Enchanter
Hibernia

Eleanora
Emerald Rider

Post by Eleanora »

Jupi wrote: 3 man group keep take in OF.... yes me, maeloch and some other gimp were bored
Gimp? Pfff! 3 man group including BB btw...
Jupi wrote:2 man group killing all epic mobs in CF .... yes me and maeloch were bored
We almost killed that huge mushroom in Shrouded islands aswell. Has it been killed on this server yet?
Eleanora Mindwalker, Thunderer Astralist

Tare
Emerald Rider

Post by Tare »

Fyi nana bog of Cullen still is a very dangerous and scary place to me :(

Return to “Hibernian Cluster Discussion”