The things you remember. (Classic)

General 'Hibernian' forum for the entire cluster
Sehanine
Emerald Rider

Post by Sehanine »

Some of the good times i still have Screenshots off :)

Enjoy :)

Not sure these pics actually work lol...
Attachments
Sshot329.jpg
Sshot328.jpg
Sshot325.jpg
Sshot324.jpg
Sshot323.jpg
Sshot279.jpg
Sshot313.jpg
Sehanine - Nightshade RR7L0
ML7
Fallen Spirits
Plus other unimportant toons.

Sehanine
Emerald Rider

Post by Sehanine »

[quote="Thandruil"]Was just about to say: hmm, now we know who to blame ]

lol Thand :)
Sehanine - Nightshade RR7L0
ML7
Fallen Spirits
Plus other unimportant toons.

Espen
Emerald Rider

Post by Espen »

thing i remember most is wondering what realm to start, and at the time i thought i HAD to join midgard because im from norway... and it was just how it was.. i didnt wanna play with no irish-men or snotty englishmen.. so midgard it was.. :P and Njessi.. i used to get cold-sweats swimming from gna fast panning the camera to see if he was closing in... and the panic when he popped up and attacked you..

Kjel
Emerald Rider

Post by Kjel »

The unbelievable amount of death you could pump out at the amgE with a pbae group. And intense fights that required every ounce of reflexes and micro-twitching action you could dish out - PE vs EC weren't relaxed fights. Those were mfking hard work when your main nukers keep getting instakilled by rr11 mercs. I remember a fight were a blue con friar add tipped the battle to PE's favor. Oh the days.

TORERO!
<Eclipse> - Hibernia/Prydwen
Cauldron EC - Celt Druid - Gilded Spear
Sharwyn Xjel - Celt Blademaster - Emerald Ridere - thanks to p0x for all the hard work etc etc

Luz
Emerald Rider

Post by Luz »

My bard.. my first level 50...

when bards was the sh.t to have in groups, everyone wanted one even if I was 10 levels under!!

And then at lv49.8 I went to corus and soloed bluecon mobs untill I dinged lv50 with my blue glowing sword ! And back then bards could even get RvR groups all the time.. was fun

my nightshade killed 1000000 weeweres on his solo way to lv50... omg

but figuring out how animists work was still among the most fun, but that wasnt classic but SI.. :p
Bah. Lv50s.
Animist, Bard, Druid, Enchanter, Nightshade, Vampiir

Bourkey
Emerald Rider

Post by Bourkey »

Sehanine post the full size screenys! so can see all the old names :)
and thand talking about the tower thing, the first NS dueling comp Caestar organized, was one of the best nights ive ever had in game, i was a few weeks within quitting the game at that time. But after that night im still here :) And the tower link comes in when we all ran to Emain naked and tried the circle stick thing around the tower. Such fun :D
[19:25] Jupiler: in heaven there is no beer, thats why we drink it here...when we're gone from here, our friends will be drinking all the beer

Ankh Morpork

Post by Ankh Morpork »

Anyone remember the catastrophy of the cooperation between alb/hib when we we're gonna relic raid mid? It all looked great, huge army was gathered....then somebody (an alb or hib...dunno which one) "accidently" threw a spell....and hell broke loose :P total massacre!

/Ankh

Gamblor
Emerald Rider

Post by Gamblor »

Ahh old sk00l thread =).

Well i started on Alb/excal becuase 2 of my brothers where playing there.
I had seen my bro lvl'ing his baby frair and though they looked kwel , so i rolled one.

I remember bugging my bro who had a thuerg to come and eb and haste me ( it was uncapped then so i was 2 shotting most things =).

Joining my first guild (Royal Titans), had to leave because one of the co-Gm's was being a d1ck , and join the Shadowlords Society ( where both my bro's where) and iv'e been with them since.

I've had so many great times, lvling in barrows , making a bet with someone that i could get from lvl 28 to 40 in 1 week ( this was well before SI) so off to pygme's i went and i missed the deadline by 2 hours.

My First rvr kill was on a silly troll thane who though i was a caster.
After getting IP ( still before SI) and taking out 3 SB's ( only 1 had a BB).
leading my first dragon raid ( it failed :( ) .

On HIb/pry
Making my Champ , and lvling up, man it is still so much fun ( lvl 48 atm) my Animist , well i had to roll 3 of them to get into the swing of things. My warden was a guild event from alb/excal .... i was the only person who rolled one ( i should of went Chanter tbh) but still all fond memories.

But on hib it has to of been defending the relics a good few months back i brought my animist, and following peats instructions ( see i was only lvl 35) and using his GT ... made 9k that night ... considereing i only had 350 rps in total at the start of the night it was great =).
Gamblor Evilneonhammer Lvl 49 Champ :gamblor:
Samos Lvl 50 Animist
Noobynoodle Lvl 50 Warden
Garibaldi Lvl 47 Vamp
Ickleluwibomb Lvl 39 Chanter
Gambino lvl 39 Dr00d D00d

Mid/Glas

Gamblor Lvl 2x Savage
Yamis Lvl x Spirit Master
FinalFlash lvl 4x Warlock
Chereck Shadowblade
Gambet Hunter

fungus
Emerald Rider

Post by fungus »

I remember when i was kicked out of zerg1 because i was playing 2 chanters on 2 comps at that time .......

so evul
Prydwen
Ejo Bard Tiarna <Tuatha De Danann>

warhammer
ejo BW rr 80 karak azgal
output DoK rr80 karak azgal

Amedor
Emerald Rider

Post by Amedor »

I remember my first time going to Thidranki.. and there was this Troll on the bridge.. and someone next to me told me to /surrender to it.. and he ran away.. so I thought the 'Troll' was a new NPC :X.

I also remember my first trip to the RvR zones - Went to Hadrians.. ran up to the Milegate and got ganked :( This was at level 20 or so :)
Retired until further notice

Return to “Hibernian Cluster Discussion”