Prydwen-down (discussion thread NO FLAMES)

General 'Hibernian' forum for the entire cluster
Jupiler
Emerald Rider

Post by Jupiler »

Banana wrote: d: choose alcohol until the server comes up and return to the server with a major hangover :p
most realistic tbh :beer: :blutark:
&quot wrote:After playing zupiler and repeatedly getting beat by him (bastard)

Gandelf

Post by Gandelf »

Banana wrote:they may close the subs thing til prydwen is back

ynever know

but now youre on their watch list gandelf

if you try to resubscribe there will be a pop up saying
'haha we knew youd try this - we will take your money for no compensation - thanks for the donation gandelf' and they may even add the :mwahaha: smilie on it for extra effect :P

I think anyone resubscribing whilst the server is down would be legally entitled to at least compensation for whole days lost whilst that subscription was active. Otherwise you wouldn't be getting what you'd paid for. If you buy a Pint of Beer, it would be illegal if you were only served 3/4 Pint. So if you only got 28 days subscription instead of 30 (or whatever it is), that would equally be illegal. Trades Description Act or something like that I believe.

FlameGecko
Emerald Rider

Post by FlameGecko »

and I was gonna reactivate my account this weekend :-(

Lothandar
Emerald Rider

Post by Lothandar »

Doom !!!! Dooooooooooom !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Dooooooooooooooooooom !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Xest
Emerald Rider

Post by Xest »

Gandelf wrote:I think anyone resubscribing whilst the server is down would be legally entitled to at least compensation for whole days lost whilst that subscription was active. Otherwise you wouldn't be getting what you'd paid for. If you buy a Pint of Beer, it would be illegal if you were only served 3/4 Pint. So if you only got 28 days subscription instead of 30 (or whatever it is), that would equally be illegal. Trades Description Act or something like that I believe.
Problem is you can still play, just not on the server you want to play on, so they can get round the law like that.
OFFICER XEST - PROTECTING YOU AGAINST FORUM CRIME
Che Xefan, el presidente.

Arcsalin
Emerald Rider

Post by Arcsalin »

And may be there's a deliberate collusion to make all pryd players roll exc toons :p

Silestra
Emerald Rider

Post by Silestra »

Really hope they'll get prydwen up by monday :)

If not, I might have to spend time playing social life, which is so boring :devlin: :jupiler:
<Hibernia - Prydwen>
Silestra Veressis, Grove Protector Ranger
Sethan Vhaêrun, Raven Ardent Nightshade
Niroth Sorrow, Savant Champion

Ankh Morpork

Post by Ankh Morpork »

Xest wrote:Problem is you can still play, just not on the server you want to play on, so they can get round the law like that.
they can, but they've given us free days before so I think they will this time too.

/Ankh

Ankh Morpork

Post by Ankh Morpork »

Bebop wrote:Wonder how many have already left DaoC in the past couple of days tbh ^^

..ah well..seems my story about the cuppa being spilt was wrong, unless they is lying :D

Cuppa 1 - DAoC 0 \o/
Well, if you can't handle 2-3 days without daoc and quit cos of it - you proberbly needed this break in life anyway :) (not talking bout you now, but the ones you think that might have quit).

I think its great that the servers are down, nice lil break :)

/Ankh

Elrandhir

Post by Elrandhir »

Ankh Morpork wrote:Well, if you can't handle 2-3 days without daoc and quit cos of it - you proberbly needed this break in life anyway :) (not talking bout you now, but the ones you think that might have quit).

I think its great that the servers are down, nice lil break :)

/Ankh

Well usually can't play Daoc atall Mon-Fri, so was abit annoying that is was down this weekend, still am having some fun on Mid/Exca, but aint same really because there I have to use Second-hand sheat whenn in BG, works rather fine neways as most seems to be so bad at playing, but am used to have my chars MAX SCed and proccs on weapons and all ;P

Still am playing a BD, so I guess it's still Equal to that ;P
Elrandhir L50 Hero 7l7 Thunderer
Elthorian L50 6l7 Ranger Silverhand
Elthunder L50 4lx Eldritch
Elrandhira L50 5lx Druid BB
Elradah L50 Easymode Bainshee
Shimari L50 Animist
Ailanah L50 Enchanter
Vinterwolf L50 gimp Bard
<Crimson Tears> sweden:
(N)o (P)aiN (N)o (G)aiN

Return to “Hibernian Cluster Discussion”