Queueing a Pain in the A$$! Move from Burning Blade? (Discuss)

Keepers of the Sacred Nut Public Forum

Moderators: Hoonius, Hroth

Hroth
Emerald Rider

Queueing a Pain in the A$$! Move from Burning Blade? (Discuss)

Post by Hroth »

To all Horde Players on Buring Blade:

I think we all agree that the Queuing at peak times is a real Pain in hole!

As we've only just started, do you think it would be prudent for us to move to a 'Low Population' server soon so as not to lose too much time invested in our current chars?

There are obviously Pro's and Con's to this.

Should we wait it out?
Will it get any better?

What do you all think?
:) <<<<<<-- Default Smiley, Incase anyone takes anything I post too seriously :p

Hoonius

Post by Hoonius »

aye it is a right ballache having to wait, but it all depends on when you get on i suppose. At 10AM on sunday i was able to log straight in, while Grogald had to wait 15 minutes at aorund midday for the same server. It would be nice to experience a full server (havnig done US DAoC I can officially vouch for the fact the MMO = The more the merrier) but not at the expense of having to wait 20 minutes to log on.

I'm easy as can be tho, however I must insist on Horde over Alliance

Nightmare
Emerald Rider

Post by Nightmare »

Im up for moveing to.

Queing sucks arse.

And i aint to bothered about the PvP side either !!!

How about Doomhammer or silvermoon is a normal server witha medium population as well might be good ;0p

Sounds nice !!!!

Tbh i think at mo the PvP servers are all full because there aint that may people 20 + and the griefing aint started yet. I suspect after a week or 2 thinks will settle down and we may get morepeople migrateing to the normal servers. Afterall even on normall servers you will be able to PvP in time with instanced PvP zones.

But i hear what hoon says, the higher population means more people to do things and also more things avaible, ont he other hand a lower population server means more mobs and easier to xp!!

Who knows what is best to do.

Im gonna try silvermoon for a bit and see what its like on a quiet server ;0p
Nightmare Mana Mentalist

Hurtypointman CS Hero

Elrathion
Emerald Rider

Post by Elrathion »

ok look gayboys.. switching to pve isnt a subject for me... on the official wow page they recommend some servers for us batzies to play on. I vote for Dragonmaw or some such.

Necrea
Emerald Rider

Post by Necrea »

Im sure the load will get less, especially after the first (free :D) month has expired.

That said, I would be quite happy to migrate to another server but I think we should make a group commitment as those of us who dont play as much will never catch up, if those who have more online time start migrating before a 'group' anouncement.

Cheers,

Necrea

Necrea lvl 9 Undead Priest (WoW)
Cierann lvl49 Arborial Animist (DAoC)

Nightmare
Emerald Rider

Post by Nightmare »

Well i am now pretty happy with BurningBlade server. I think people are right the ques should drop down after the firstmonth!!

Anyway my rogue is level 14 now and I like him a lot so aint gonna move ;0p Just hope the ques dont annoy me to much i guess ;0p
Nightmare Mana Mentalist

Hurtypointman CS Hero

Aranor
Emerald Rider

Post by Aranor »

No queus on Daggerspine. ;)

Hroth
Emerald Rider

Post by Hroth »

The queuing situation is definitely improving in Burning Blade :D

Apparently in the US they raised the population caps on all the servers by a few hundred once the populations had stabilised. :)

So Queuing should become a thing of the past.

/w00t :D
:) <<<<<<-- Default Smiley, Incase anyone takes anything I post too seriously :p

Hoonius

Post by Hoonius »

suffered no queing all weekend. Necrea was the only person who had to afaik

woot :)

EDIT : Bah, what gives. half 6 on a monday and already 93 in the queue :(

Return to “Keepers of the Sacred Nut”