World of Warcraft (Discuss)

Keepers of the Sacred Nut Public Forum

Moderators: Hoonius, Hroth

Hroth
Emerald Rider

World of Warcraft (Discuss)

Post by Hroth »

Ok chaps it seems like many of us, including myself are thinking of giving WoW a go.

From the old prydwen.net the general consensus was that we should go PvP/Horde. What do you guys think? Anyone changed their mind?

Also In beta I noticed that the max number of chars alowed for a Guild name was 24... unfortunately 1 char less than: 'Keepers of the Sacred Nut'

So any Idea of a new Guild name, if that is, we want to start a new guild and not join another one controlled by other people?
:) <<<<<<-- Default Smiley, Incase anyone takes anything I post too seriously :p

Trafikk
Emerald Rider

Post by Trafikk »

Seekers of the Lost Nut :p
DAOC Retired
Trafikk 50 Warden
Lillianna 50 Nightshade
Lillorigga 50 Hero
Minney 50 Bard

Trafikk
Emerald Rider

Post by Trafikk »

With reference to what to play ... i was thinking of playing both Horde PvP and Allliance Normal as i know some people that are going to be playing on both types, although tbh i am not really bothered what i play.
DAOC Retired
Trafikk 50 Warden
Lillianna 50 Nightshade
Lillorigga 50 Hero
Minney 50 Bard

Rokkenbom
Emerald Rider

Ding Dong

Post by Rokkenbom »

Hello u hairy nutters. How goes it :) Good to see you all again :), or what ever that is left of you.

Thanks for help Hroth, that stooopid mail gone in my Junk mail :eek:

As for WOW I have been playing with a guild called Legends Reborn. Its run by some peeps u might know from DAOC (Zoltar, Slaraigh, Ilcanter etc). Here is the web site btw if u guys wanna have a quick look.

http://www.computer.no/wow/

I thought I give it a go and see what the guild is like. I did say I have a lot of mates Id like to play with (yeah,yeah, im not a perv), and they said that u can apply to get in on the forum part of the web site. Its basically to weed out the wankers.

But I also was thinking we can reunite the Nuts, if we can get enough peeps going. Personally I reckon everyone will give it a go. As for guild name im not that fussed, and also where we play (horde or alliance). I have tried both sides and they are pretty much the same. I suppose I prefer alliance a tiny bit more than horde, simply cause I cant play an udead hunter hehe.

ANyways .. ding dong.. :D

Trafikk
Emerald Rider

Post by Trafikk »

Hi Rokk mate :)

Yeah i like Alliance cos i loved my Dwarf Hunter and NE druid is nice also, only like Taurens as a race on Horde side, purely from a cosmetic view. :p

I hear you been playing with Nighthawk also ? have you heard from Geraint ? I will maybe send Nixo an email to see if he plans on playing.
DAOC Retired
Trafikk 50 Warden
Lillianna 50 Nightshade
Lillorigga 50 Hero
Minney 50 Bard

Rokkenbom
Emerald Rider

Post by Rokkenbom »

Hi Traf m8 :) long time no see :)
How is EQ2? Khylrion is playing that also and he loves it. Think and hope he will give WOW ago also :)

Aye m8, Nighthawk is in the guild also. Well, we are both recruits tbh so not in the guild yet hehe. But we have been playing with the idea of a new Nut guild.

Nighthawk has been speaking to Geraint and Rehd about what they gonna do, and I think he asked them to registre on the web site. And as I said in last thread, if this guild is not for us we can always do our own thingy.

And by all means, if u can get hold of Nixo send him an email asap :) .. in case he has not pre-ordered hehe.

Personally I havent made my mind up to go dwarf or Nightelf as hunter. I did NE in beta, and loved that. Uber agility on those, but not that good dm in melee, but some nice dodging. Anyways, I suppose we can discuss that later :)

:p

Elrathion
Emerald Rider

Post by Elrathion »

As u know, im up for playing horde. Got abit tired of my lvl 40 NE dr00d.
Though it would be preferable to join forces and not scatter off to some other guild ^^ ... guild name: Swords and Nuts, Axes and Nuts, The Nut Keepers. Riders of the last Nut. Nutty Sactuary. Day of the Nut. Nut and Clevage. Kings of the Nut. A Nut's Tale. Acorns are Nuts. Beer and Nuts.

darkdog
Emerald Rider

Post by darkdog »

Hi Folks
Just popped on to say "Hi". Been playing wow beta with simon and his brother, you know how it is, they be losted without me ;) .
Been playing in the guild simon was talking about, seem an nice group of poeple all on the ball.
Going Alliance, but horde better only because orc get to do the Mc Hammer dance :P. Played most of the chars now to level 16 or higher and am going with an Dwarf Hunter for my firsted char. Hope to see you all in game soon

Darkdog ( Nighthawk)

Trafikk
Emerald Rider

Post by Trafikk »

Bah :(

I tried sending Nixo an email but the 2 email addresses i had for him are now both Invalid :( guess he has changed his service provider in last 6 months :(
DAOC Retired
Trafikk 50 Warden
Lillianna 50 Nightshade
Lillorigga 50 Hero
Minney 50 Bard

Trafikk
Emerald Rider

Post by Trafikk »

[quote="darkdog"]Hi Folks
Just popped on to say "Hi". Been playing wow beta with simon and his brother, you know how it is, they be losted without me ]

Hi Jay :)

You and Rokk been/gonna play Alliance PvP or Normal server ? tbh i have played only a bit of both, but found there was plenty of consentual PvP on the Normal servers if you wanted it without having to worry about the campers / greifers ... plus when Battlegrounds are introduced (bit like DAOC frontiers) that i actually liked the Normal servers better than the PvP, but not to fussed tbh.
DAOC Retired
Trafikk 50 Warden
Lillianna 50 Nightshade
Lillorigga 50 Hero
Minney 50 Bard

Return to “Keepers of the Sacred Nut”