Ml group steps 7th

Public forum for visitors to the Natures Eye Alliance

Moderator: Aran_Thule

Teraka
Emerald Rider

Post by Teraka »

Hi all.

Sorry I've been a bit quiet the last few days but that has been due to a combination of work and also a little poor health.

Anyway I suggest that if people still want a shot at Ml5 group steps that we make another attempt tomorrow night. Therefore I propose:

Stygia Haven, Prydwen from 19:15BST (20:15CET) 06/07/06 to leave about 15 minutes later.

We will need a fairly solid group of players so we may need to lean on guild/alliance mates to make up the numbers. I appreciate that it is alittle short notice (sorry again) and so if it is a little to soon then I'll schedule again for next Tuesday. However lets see if we can put this to bed :-)

TTFN,

Teraka

P.S. Can Artur please let Atomic know for me since he hasn't access to this forum.

Satyn
Emerald Rider

Post by Satyn »

i'll be there with my little vamp :)
Fallen Spirits GM
Obscurum GM
E&E
satyn1:

Trez
Emerald Rider

Post by Trez »

I will be there with my Eldy.

taknisse1
Emerald Rider

Post by taknisse1 »

oki i let atomic know and be there whit warden lance and bb artur :D

Thandruil
Emerald Rider

Post by Thandruil »

I'll be there with my bot, she can heal a bit as well and has DI1 :)
Thandruil lvl51 Elf Ranger RR6L3 ML10 CL5 :thand:
Thand lvl51 Warden RR6L5 ML10 CL5:wave:
Vanara lvl50 Animist ML10
Extreme lvl50 Blademistress ML10

GM of Fallen Spirits :ranger:

Retired from DAoC now and started BF2142!

Celedth
Emerald Rider

Post by Celedth »

Will drag Frill out for some ML fun :)

Teraka
Emerald Rider

Post by Teraka »

Hi all.

Looks like we'll have a full group one way or another even if it means Taknisse is playing two characters. I've tried that before on ML5 and 7 and it's tough but possible. However if someone else needs as well then I would prefer to have full active players I'm sure you would understand Artur. If necessary I'll run again for the next batch of characters again shortly.

I'll be on with Necessity at Stygia who will come along as Fop-bot and buffer and will decide what main to bring when we see the full group make-up. Leaning towards my Creep ani but just has happy to bring anything, even a char that's already got the steps.

See you all there!

Teraka

taknisse1
Emerald Rider

Post by taknisse1 »

its ok i stand back whit arturnosword just need ml 5 on him so if some one wants 1 place free
8)

Celedth
Emerald Rider

Post by Celedth »

Might not be able to make it tonight. If I'm a no show go on without me :)

Teraka
Emerald Rider

Post by Teraka »

Hi all.

We came, we saw and we conquered Ml5 group steps. Everyone who needed got 1 through to 9 so I would say a job very well done all round. Special thanks this time to Vali who, as a chanter, made a huge difference.

It has been pointed out to me that you need ml1 to enter ml7 so was wondering if there is enough interest in doing ML1 BG steps first? It can be, and has been, done with a full group plus BBs with the right characters fully optimised but perhaps there is enough interest in the alliance for that not to be necessary? What say you all? Anyone fancy killing a big fish?

Thanks all who turned out tonight and let me know what you think.

Teraka

Return to “Natures Eye Alliance”