NE arti raid :)

Public forum for visitors to the Natures Eye Alliance

Moderator: Aran_Thule

Ankh Morpork

Post by Ankh Morpork »

Kallima wrote:Well I wasn't rolling on something I don't need of course. I was rolling on nailah for Kallista, and it is her planned template robe. She is void eldritch and I really want Nailah for the spell range bonus. The idea is that she is to be my alternate rvr character together with Gwennethe. Since Gwennethe never actually kills any enemies, it is nice to do some damage for a change, and get the odd death blow. Kallista has actually killed evil albions already. She is level 48, RR2, and doing master levels and collecting artifacts as she runs up to 50. However since there is usually a healer druid shortage in rvr, I suspect Gwennethe will remain my main character for rvr, and I will have to settle for playing Kallista in rvr when circumstances allow.

I don't think you should feel you stole something by winning a roll. Discuss this in game if you wish.
No need lass, the robe is yours :) I'll hand it over when I see you online!

edit: I should have know you would never roll on anything you wouldnt need btw..my humble apology!

/Ankh

Anghared
Emerald Rider

Post by Anghared »

If you do happen to venture out Friday night i am afraid that I will be unable to tag along due to the weekly appointment with the local Dart Board <grins>. I wish you a sucessful hunt.
Anghar Elven Dancer and wine drinker
Yarisshel Ranger and poor shot
Varisshel Full of Enchantments
Ismad Harlequin Keeper of the Magic Log
Anghared Baker of Gwenneddes BOOM cake
Feeney Insomniac Legendary Tailor
Garsshel Into the Void

ARTISANS OF WILLOW

Malisha
Emerald Rider

Post by Malisha »

mhhh i would say smiral had to choose for nailah and scorp tail for alternative,
and i just thought is ok anyway roll on 2 artis, sounds like it before rolling.
u 3 m8s should talk about ingame , sounds a bit complicatet right now to me *g* but expect no problem anyway... just to find out who will take more patience for his arti :D

Malisha
Emerald Rider

Post by Malisha »

btw thanks to thand, was a very nice one
anytime again , u need a tank ;)

Ankh Morpork

Post by Ankh Morpork »

Malisha wrote:mhhh i would say smiral had to choose for nailah and scorp tail for alternative,
and i just thought is ok anyway roll on 2 artis, sounds like it before rolling.
u 3 m8s should talk about ingame , sounds a bit complicatet right now to me *g* but expect no problem anyway... just to find out who will take more patience for his arti :D
Ofc its possible to roll on 2 artifacts, but tbh nobody should win/get 2 artifacts from one raid. So ill give it to Kallima..

/Ankh

Malisha
Emerald Rider

Post by Malisha »

just didnt recognized this one... youre right :)
50 Shield Hero

<|Luna Caligo|>
Natures Eye Alliance

Kallima

Post by Kallima »

Ankh Morpork wrote:No need lass, the robe is yours :) I'll hand it over when I see you online!

edit: I should have know you would never roll on anything you wouldnt need btw..my humble apology!

/Ankh
I didn't think you meant it that way, Ankh. What actually happened was you posted while I was posting a reply to you and I modified mine to try and make more sense and failed. I wasn't at my brightest and was just explaining about Kallista, who is only level 48 so not yet in my sig char list but intended to be my second serious rvr character. I have more alts than you do ( I know this is hard to believe but seriously, its probably true) so they only get listed if they are 50, ML10, RR5 or something like that.

Would have been clearer if I had come along with Kallista to the raid, which I should have done, but someone had really upset me. I was avoiding playing Kallista, and had the alts I did play anon, to avoid any sends which I was in no state to cope with.

We can discuss the robe, but I still think you won it, you shouldn't feel guilty, and I am possibly one of the hardest people on the planet to convince they should accept a gift.

I really do appreciate the thought behind the offer though. When you are feeling down about some bad stuff, a kind thought helps a lot.

Oh and I thought the raid went really well by the way.

Thandruil
Emerald Rider

Post by Thandruil »

Won't be able this week to get any arti raids going, cause of night shift a work, but i do hope someone will else will lead another raid to keep u all happy :).

Have fun!
Thandruil lvl51 Elf Ranger RR6L3 ML10 CL5 :thand:
Thand lvl51 Warden RR6L5 ML10 CL5:wave:
Vanara lvl50 Animist ML10
Extreme lvl50 Blademistress ML10

GM of Fallen Spirits :ranger:

Retired from DAoC now and started BF2142!

Return to “Natures Eye Alliance”