Angry Squirrels - Application

Public forum for visitors to the Natures Eye Alliance

Moderator: Aran_Thule

Finolin

Post by Finolin »

levelnix wrote:said my reason and it s a good reason because this
can t work like this thats not fair
I disagree. You said yourself that your "reason" has nothing at all to do with Angry Squirrels, but rather a completely unrelated issue. Letting the Angry Squirrels into the alliance does not keep Mirage out, nor does keeping them out bring Mirage in. The factors which are keeping Mirage out of the alliance have nothing to do with the Angry Squirrels application.

What would be "not fair" would be to stand in the way of a good guild getting into the alliance because you're upset about another guild with which some GMs have issues. Fortunately the rules as laid down by Aran have a provision for throwing out your objection, and I have faith that the GMs will agree that it's not a good reason.
Finolin, 50th Elven Void Eldritch ML10 Convoker
Felia, 50th Celt Bard ML10 Sojourner
Fert, 50th Sylvan Arboreal Animist ML10 Convoker
Finality, 50th Sylvan Valewalker ML10 Battlemaster
Finoshar, 50th Shar Hero ML10 Battlemaster
Findrid, 50th Celt Druid ML10 Perfector
Fiat, 50th Celt Druid ML10 Perfector
Finesty, 50th Shar Mentalist ML10 Warlord
Fung, 50th Sylvan Verdant Animist ML10 Convoker
Finchant, 50th Elven Mana Enchanter ML10 Convoker

Aran_Thule

Post by Aran_Thule »

levelnix wrote:sorry must use my veto right for aurora borealis
before mirage isn t back i can t agree your joining
How does this relate to the angry application?

As for it being a 'good reason'... imo no i dont think it qualifies as it seems to be a throw dummy out of pram response.
Mirage isnt joining, so does that mean you plan to veto every other guild that applies? sorry to say it but that comes across as blackmail.

if you are serious about this then it should be raised in the discussion in the GM forum not here.
i believe Ibarnae is regestered AB GM there.
Aran Thule, Epic Sniper and Sojourner, Guild leader of the Artisans of Willow(roleplay guild)

levelnix
Emerald Rider

Post by levelnix »

Aran_Thule wrote:How does this relate to the angry application?

As for it being a 'good reason'... imo no i dont think it qualifies as it seems to be a throw dummy out of pram response.
Mirage isnt joining, so does that mean you plan to veto every other guild that applies? sorry to say it but that comes across as blackmail.

if you are serious about this then it should be raised in the discussion in the GM forum not here.
i believe Ibarnae is regestered AB GM there.
i m not regestered because it wasn t necessary till now
i m rank 0 (Ilves) and gm with ibarnae since a long time
and as i remenber ilves was gm before ibarnae but thats
not importand
anyway for me this discussion is over seems mirage can t get
a fair tread and thats sad enough

btw do what you want with squirrels but seems there existing diffrend rules for diffrend player or guilds
levelnix

Sharkith

Post by Sharkith »

Levelnix,

you have never once defined your terms of reference. Not once have you indicated what you think would be 'fair' and yet you wave it around like a big gun. Go to the private forum and start a thread stating your position clearly. I am at a loss concerning why you should be acting like this.

The procedures of the alliance were followed to the letter everyone has pointed this out and you and Alex seem to be the only one's who don't seem to have got it. Either make yourself clear or just leave it.

I agree with Aran that posting in this thread in this manner about something that is totally unrelated to this specific application is simply throwing your rattle out of the pram. Your not winning the argument because you simply have not taken the time to be clear. Some of the posts you have made have been quite shocking to be honest.

Sharkith
Na Fianna Dragun

Karak-Eight Peaks, Kiera ze Witch Hunter

Eve online - Kaminjosvig.

Ankh Morpork

Post by Ankh Morpork »

Levelnix, I can understand that your abit disapointed on the Mirage/Chosen matter but imo your making the alliance look bad if your gonna act like this. If you want to use any Veto you will have to do it at our closed GM alliance meetings just like everyone else instead of dragging NE's name into the dust by using the public forums. We've heard your personal feelings towards the Mirage/Chosen alliance application but please do not use this as an argument against every other guild applying. Your starting to sound like my kids when they doesnt get what they ask for. (i.e "if I dont get what I want nobody else will either!"). That might not be what your saying, but it sure is how you sound.

/Ankh

levelnix
Emerald Rider

Post by levelnix »

Sharkith wrote:Levelnix,

you have never once defined your terms of reference. Not once have you indicated what you think would be 'fair' and yet you wave it around like a big gun. Go to the private forum and start a thread stating your position clearly. I am at a loss concerning why you should be acting like this.

The procedures of the alliance were followed to the letter everyone has pointed this out and you and Alex seem to be the only one's who don't seem to have got it. Either make yourself clear or just leave it.

I agree with Aran that posting in this thread in this manner about something that is totally unrelated to this specific application is simply throwing your rattle out of the pram. Your not winning the argument because you simply have not taken the time to be clear. Some of the posts you have made have been quite shocking to be honest.

Sharkith
ok seems you guys not long enough in the game to know the backgrounds
70% of now active gpk players have theire home in mirage
we joined gpk 1 year ago from mirage the rest went
with lenah to chosen or stood in mirage
it was me who forced most of mirage guys to join gpk and this was good because i wanted to stay in NE ally and not joining SP ally (wich lenahs intention was) because i had some chars in this ally and i saw what will happen and i didn t like the way they acted (you can imagine this wasn t easy but me and lenah still friend s and so it should be)
so still many gpk guys have theire heard in mirage and they way this all happen really hurts us and such a clima we want have in ne ally

maybe this helps you a bit to understand me, alex and some others
levelnix

levelnix
Emerald Rider

Post by levelnix »

Ankh Morpork wrote:Levelnix, I can understand that your abit disapointed on the Mirage/Chosen matter but imo your making the alliance look bad if your gonna act like this. If you want to use any Veto you will have to do it at our closed GM alliance meetings just like everyone else instead of dragging NE's name into the dust by using the public forums. We've heard your personal feelings towards the Mirage/Chosen alliance application but please do not use this as an argument against every other guild applying. Your starting to sound like my kids when they doesnt get what they ask for. (i.e "if I dont get what I want nobody else will either!"). That might not be what your saying, but it sure is how you sound.

/Ankh
thx ankh for you words you alway has a cool head
and you comments always good
pointed my position out
and i know most of mirage and choosen player and
my gpk gm trez is in squirrels so i really wish them in ally
maybe i overreacted a bit
but still have the feeling this is wrong
what here is going on against mirage
but will accept the majority voting anyway
levelnix

Sharkith

Post by Sharkith »

levelnix wrote:ok seems you guys not long enough in the game to know the backgrounds
70% of now active gpk players have theire home in mirage
we joined gpk 1 year ago from mirage the rest went
with lenah to chosen or stood in mirage
it was me who forced most of mirage guys to join gpk and this was good because i wanted to stay in NE ally and not joining SP ally (wich lenahs intention was) because i had some chars in this ally and i saw what will happen and i didn t like the way they acted (you can imagine this wasn t easy but me and lenah still friend s and so it should be)
so still many gpk guys have theire heard in mirage and they way this all happen really hurts us and such a clima we want have in ne ally

maybe this helps you a bit to understand me, alex and some others
Levelnix,

of course this helps explain the emotional response and the sentiment and I can appreciate the depth of feeling you have expressed. I can also see just how complicated this all is. The GPK are a superb guild one I really enjoy playing with in RvR and elsewhere I know you only as GPK players and it would be so unfortunate of this kind of history would be allowed to taint that relationship. I know nothing about Mirage and so I am not party to the complexity of the relationship that are influencing our discussions.

So many of you were once Mirage but at one point you felt your future was with GPK and NE alliance I am glad you made that decision because we are all better because of it.

:)

Lets try to look positively to a future because this is an excellent alliance with a lot going for it. If individuals want to join then fine. From what you have said guilds are more than the sum of their members. Perhaps it might have been for those reasons that the veto was taken? Surely we can respect our processes and rules. We might not like a decision but what is crucial is that we continue to work together.

These are complicated issues and I hope you can see it would be foolish to allow the past to over determine our future?

Sharkith

edit - had to change some of the meaning
Na Fianna Dragun

Karak-Eight Peaks, Kiera ze Witch Hunter

Eve online - Kaminjosvig.

Majty
Emerald Rider

Post by Majty »

levelnix wrote:sorry must use my veto right for aurora borealis
before mirage isn t back i can t agree your joining
i m sure you great guys but so many things happen last few days that
this would not be right to let you in
i have no problem to say this on board because i hate the way like
it happens with mirage where a gm agreement was broken and we still don t know who was it who forced others to break it too
i m really pissed and imo thats really fig and a bad attitude wich we don t need in the ally

cu levelnix
How come you use the veto with AB? Yeah sure you are using it as Ilves is GM in AB and as you said Ilves was gm long before me. However you are not the "real" Ilves, you are only using it as a buffbot account as far as I know?. I dont know if the real Ilves gave you his account or if you just borrowing it. However I tought that you played in GPK and had all of your chars therE?
DAoC - Hib/Prydwen
Ibarnae Greenroot - Lvl 50 Champion
Areliwin Greenroot - Lvl 50 Nightshade
Mileanna Greenroot - Lvl 50 Animist
Madde Greenroot - Lvl 50 PvE-Bard
LenaPH - Lvl 50 Buffbot Druid

GuildMaster of Aurora Borealis

World of Warcraft - Bladefist (PvP)
Warrior, Priest, Paladin & Mage, Lvl 70 & 60

Starwars Galaxies - Chimaera
Kepeetee Wamigma - Former TKA Master

levelnix
Emerald Rider

Post by levelnix »

Majty wrote:How come you use the veto with AB? Yeah sure you are using it as Ilves is GM in AB and as you said Ilves was gm long before me. However you are not the "real" Ilves, you are only using it as a buffbot account as far as I know?. I dont know if the real Ilves gave you his account or if you just borrowing it. However I tought that you played in GPK and had all of your chars therE?
my guildfriend
i started in ab 3 years ago because of ilves
he forced me to play this game, i tooked over ilves
account 1,5 years ago with his agreement to continue ab as guild
he is no bb he is a reg druid what you should know
and he never will come back sadly
btw he is my neighbour in rl and i have grown up
with him but some sad rl issues wich i want discusse here
stoped him playing
levelnix

Return to “Natures Eye Alliance”