The DarkBlades are looking for a new home

Public forum for visitors to the Natures Eye Alliance

Moderator: Aran_Thule

Lasaeonn

The DarkBlades are looking for a new home

Post by Lasaeonn »

As you may have heard from other sources the Nuadh Dúsgadh alliance has over the last few months become like a ghost town so much so that most evenings I wonder if we are part of an alliance. This is not what I was hopping for when the guild joined the alliance but this was brought home to me when the Sylvan Blades left the alliance.

To get to the point I would like to switch from our current alliance to the great and glorious Natures Eye alliance and would like you to bring the possibility of our joining the attention of the alliance. I know that you have reached the guild limit for alliance members so we may have to wait, that is if our application is accepted.

So that you know what we would bring to the alliance we have normally between 4 to 10 players on-line most evenings and weekends and most of our efforts are directed towards PvE rather than RvR although a number of our members do go to RvR if not on a regular basis. We do have one member who you may consider either an asset or drawback depending on your point of view and that is our resident witch who we have tried to throw into slavery
but were forced to bring home with us.

We even tried some matchmaking
but that did not work either.

Thank you in advance for your kind consideration of our application.
Lasaeonn Blackstaff the Enchanter GM DarkBlade Mercenaries
Lasander the Bard with no style
Playing also on Gahreis (US Co-Op Server) and in DR Beta

Kallima

Post by Kallima »

Has anyone mentioned that the word maggot is banned in alliance chat? <giggles>

Return to “Natures Eye Alliance”