World In Conflict (no mmorpg)

General discussion of other games, especially upcoming MMORPG's.
Xest
Emerald Rider

Post by Xest »

Yeah, assassins creed is the first game trailer ever that's actually got me really interested in a game. I usually don't give a damn about trailers but Assassins Creed just looks awesome :)

Was looking at the after christmas release schedule the other day and even that's looking pretty awesome now though also - Fable 2, Devil May Cry 4, Alan Wake, Just Cause 2, Halo Wars, GTA4, End War, Resident Evil 5, Turok and apparently Too human has been pushed back to next year too. I think by next June I'm going to be very poor at this rate ;)

I'm a little frustrated at the Wii, it was so promising last November but a year on and all we've got to look forward to really is Metroid 3 and Super Mario Galaxy still - titles that I was looking forward to the same time last year due to them being pushed back a year. Of course it has some shooters and such but they're all shared with the 360 and tbh, the crappy graphics and lack of online play aren't made up for by the Wii mote for me so I'd rather just buy the 360 version. New Final Fantasy for the Wii will be pretty good I'd imagine but other than that it's release lineup looks like a copy of all the girl-friendly shite on the DS such as dogz, catz and Pipa Funnell sucks off horses whilst Hannah Montana watches or whatever the hell all those horse games are about :p
OFFICER XEST - PROTECTING YOU AGAINST FORUM CRIME
Che Xefan, el presidente.

Return to “Other Games”