Oblivion?

General discussion of other games, especially upcoming MMORPG's.
Flobba Job
Emerald Rider

Post by Flobba Job »

i've played this, gotten to about level 28 and thats sorta on off really, i do really like this game as i find theres alot to do and luckily i have it on the xbox 360 so i get great graphics and performence etc and minus the huge cost for a top of the range PC =D but yeah i don't think its perfect, i'd prefer it alot more if there expressions changed to what their saying and not just in the mini game (which rocks btw, altho not as good as the lock picking one tho) i am also happy with the amount of dungeons and the location of secretsm i mean no matter where you go there is a chance of finding a secret weapon or piece of armour, for example, on the far left of the map, near anvil there is an island, to the left of this island is some text (can't remember what it is off the top of my head, but there is a loop between 2 letters, well if you swim into that little loop and dive to the sea floor there is actually a skeleton with a unique helmet on, its awesome =)

<ankh>
Emerald Rider

Post by <ankh> »

Banana wrote:i am *mildly* interested in this

whats the looting like?
Wow/EQ or more like DAoC?

Also the Graphics?
are the hair complete or do you look bold with some styles?

yes im lame but stuff like that REALLY puts me off..
The graphics are some of the best avaible on any platform atm. I dont think you can find any game with the same quality on the landscape/Dungeons.

The looting isnt like any mmorpg as its an offline game ]/Ankh[/B]

Lieva
Emerald Rider

Post by Lieva »

ooh thought it was an mmorpg game
sounded like one :)
Lievaordiea x Eldritch
Peonchants x Enchanter
Hibernia

Koila
Emerald Rider

Post by Koila »

Where can i get a magika damage and magika fortify spells pls?? For the pillar thing in Vahtecan <sp>
Elediel & Kneehigh: Leading u to Honor and Glory..or Death but lets not fear the Worst eh ;)

<ankh>
Emerald Rider

Post by <ankh> »

Banana, check out the nice graphics of oblivion (and vids) at
http://www.elderscrolls.com/games/oblivion_overview.htm

/Ankh

Koila
Emerald Rider

Post by Koila »

Ok..thieves guild..got 100g and seen the guy...now I been sent to steel some persons Bust/statue thing..got it from tomb and planted in the ladies wardrobe...now I must speak to guard and get him to go there and investigate..but when I say I know where it is and blame on the woman saying it is in her wardrobe..he doesn't do anything and says I need to do more to convince him..pls help ;)
Elediel & Kneehigh: Leading u to Honor and Glory..or Death but lets not fear the Worst eh ;)

Aran_Thule

Post by Aran_Thule »

sounds like you having the same problem as before.
as i mentioned when you talk to someone new do the face game and get it as high as you can using that.
You will find that covers most situations and allows people to talk more.
Aran Thule, Epic Sniper and Sojourner, Guild leader of the Artisans of Willow(roleplay guild)

Koila
Emerald Rider

Post by Koila »

Max disposition again because I have finished the game and got high fame lvl..and can't get lvl any higher :(

Koila
Emerald Rider

Post by Koila »

Thieves guild last quest..gotta get an arrow...but I am nearing it and reach a door that needs a key..where is the key pls? Quest Gray Fox gives for 700g gathered fencing

<ankh>
Emerald Rider

Post by <ankh> »

Use the force Luke!

/Ankh

Return to “Other Games”