Swtor

General discussion of other games, especially upcoming MMORPG's.
Jalanteriel
Emerald Rider

Swtor

Post by Jalanteriel »

Any tried the game? Which servers are you on? Had a go over the free weekend and plan to sub just to finish off the storyline, heh. From there will see if I enjoy the game long term or not..
-WAR- Jalanteriel - Swordmaster - GM of The Sylvan Blades - Karak-Norn - Order - Retired
-DAoC- 8x50s, 6xLGMs - Sold
-WoW- Stormreaver - -Masquerade- - Retired
-LotRO- 6X Elf Hunter - Laurelin - Chosen Generation - 5X Dwarf Guardian - Elendilmir - EDMW

Jarakin
Emerald Rider

Post by Jarakin »

Hey mate, long time no see! :)

We're playing on Luka Sene, guild is called Merely Immortal. Alot of the guys have quit though, but some may now come back with 1.2 just released.

I can't see the game having longevity though tbh, and I think GW2 will kill it off all together for our guild at least. We're certainly all geared up for GW2 though! Our website is http://merelyimmortal.org if you want to come hang out with us. :)
<Merely Mortal>

Unleashed on Camelot soon!

Jalanteriel
Emerald Rider

Post by Jalanteriel »

yeah, can't see myself playing swtor in the long term. That said it'll probably last me a couple of months as I play through all the classes for the storyline, my inner altholism calls out for it :P I'm on the Oceanic servers though seeing as I'm back in Malaysia. Euro time just kills my sleep time :P

I'm trying not to put too much expectation on GW2. Tried rift (lite) out and it felt lifeless to me. Most mmos feels so lifeless/simplistic these days and I'm too spoilt with fancy graphics to play older game...meh.

There's a bunch of all hibbies on FB discussin the game though...

http://www.facebook.com/groups/338739842851289/
-WAR- Jalanteriel - Swordmaster - GM of The Sylvan Blades - Karak-Norn - Order - Retired
-DAoC- 8x50s, 6xLGMs - Sold
-WoW- Stormreaver - -Masquerade- - Retired
-LotRO- 6X Elf Hunter - Laurelin - Chosen Generation - 5X Dwarf Guardian - Elendilmir - EDMW

Return to “Other Games”