DnL

General discussion of other games, especially upcoming MMORPG's.
Geralt
Emerald Rider

Post by Geralt »

AO disappointed me with character models, i couldn't have forced myself to look at such terrible looking character. Guess i'm picky, but DAOC was much better when i started in term of animations :)

Hell even Meridian 59 wasn't so horrible as AO :)

Radu
Emerald Rider

Post by Radu »

Geralt wrote:AO disappointed me with character models, i couldn't have forced myself to look at such terrible looking character. Guess i'm picky, but DAOC was much better when i started in term of animations :)

Hell even Meridian 59 wasn't so horrible as AO :)
I dont know what do you mean - many characters has ugly/abnormal/tatooed face, but if u even read the backstory (which is imo one of the best behind story of mmogs), all breeds beside solitus are genetical modificated, and with many flaws, and nanomages has no lips etc becase they are communicating directly and dont need to eat , etc. But anyway, many ugly faces in AO, indeed :)
Animations, shrug, they are imo average, could be better, could be worser. AO has alot of animated emotes (/moon , muhaaha).

Well i guess different needs and taste :)
Togusa the Mentalist

Geralt
Emerald Rider

Post by Geralt »

Radu wrote:I dont know what do you mean - many characters has ugly/abnormal/tatooed face, but if u even read the backstory (which is imo one of the best behind story of mmogs), all breeds beside solitus are genetical modificated, and with many flaws, and nanomages has no lips etc becase they are communicating directly and dont need to eat , etc. But anyway, many ugly faces in AO, indeed :)
Animations, shrug, they are imo average, could be better, could be worser. AO has alot of animated emotes (/moon , muhaaha).

Well i guess different needs and taste :)
I mean character models or skeleton or how else to describe it. They looks like they are made from pipes with some sort of plastic skin :)

Hatsepsut
Emerald Rider

Post by Hatsepsut »

Regarding release

Interesting, imo. No agents, just p2p download.

Return to “Other Games”