elder scrolls IV

A home for those technical problems.
<ankh>
Emerald Rider

Post by <ankh> »

Yeah its a beutiful game.

Im a roleplayer myself but I still use the map to move around quickly...but I prefer to take my horse out into the wilderness to find dungeons (found quite afew already). The ruins are imo incredible impressive as they actually made them feel "real". Extremly well made game imo and I look forward to see expansions and mods.

Oh btw..incase you got older gfx cards (like GF3 and GF4) here's an unofficial fix to make it run on your computer (it makes it run faster on better cards too!)

http://www.elderscrolls.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=296193

/Ankh

Cernos
Emerald Rider

Post by Cernos »

I was already considering getting this and those beautiful screenshots were just too much .... <trots off to Amazon>

<ankh>
Emerald Rider

Post by <ankh> »

How come this game is in the technical section and not in the "other games" section btw?

/Ankh

Flobba Job
Emerald Rider

Post by Flobba Job »

....meh, who cares =)

Arcsalin
Emerald Rider

Post by Arcsalin »

BTW Ankh, you may remember a question I asked you about how many levels there were in Oblivion. Well after messing around with the help system in the game and finding a few commands. The answer lies at level 115 after you perfect your character in everyway possible. There is a way to level the character without grinding also, try using the help system and I'll let you figure out the rest ^^ :>
Mid Excalibur
Hib Pryd
Alb Stonehenge (I was there before teh cluster and gimps going from excal pryd cluster due to QQ - Noobs! :p )
Alb Camlann

.........far too many 50's to mention and no bb - hardcore gaming for a hardcore peep :)

<ankh>
Emerald Rider

Post by <ankh> »

Ah :) but as I said you should try the mods for the game...makes it so much more fun. Especially Obscuro's mod! (finally the enemies wont stay at your level all the time + the drops are more random)

/Ankh

Arcsalin
Emerald Rider

Post by Arcsalin »

<ankh> wrote:Ah :) but as I said you should try the mods for the game...makes it so much more fun. Especially Obscuro's mod! (finally the enemies wont stay at your level all the time + the drops are more random)

/Ankh
Heh, well I might have done but I got so bored of it that I sold the game back to gamespot and bought red alert 2 instead heh, should keep me going for a month at least xD
Mid Excalibur
Hib Pryd
Alb Stonehenge (I was there before teh cluster and gimps going from excal pryd cluster due to QQ - Noobs! :p )
Alb Camlann

.........far too many 50's to mention and no bb - hardcore gaming for a hardcore peep :)

Return to “Tech Help”