movie making

A home for those technical problems.
Asterixxx
Emerald Rider

movie making

Post by Asterixxx »

what program's can i download that i can make videos with guys? started downloading adobe premiere but it stopped for sum reason ... anyone know what i should do and where to get it from?
ta
asterix2:
"How do you pick up the threads of an old life, how do you go on, when in your heart you know, There is no going back. There are some things that time cannot mend, some hurts that go too deep..."
Frodo Baggins, LOTR
"All my life i have lived by a code. Honour the Gods, Love your Woman, and Defend your Country!"
Prince Hector, Troy
Gandelf wrote:Dark Age of Crashalot

Lucchini
Emerald Rider

Post by Lucchini »

Try with Windows Movie Maker :dairylea:

VegetaFH1
Emerald Rider

Post by VegetaFH1 »

Lets see, Do u mean Recording the video's? or Striping em an combineing em into a video?
Cus the best free recorder out there is Fraps by FAR, the only thing about it is its a major drain on ur CPU, so ur Frame Per Second go mental when ur usin it.

The video maker itself i normaly use Windows Movie Maker 2 (given to u with SP2 for winXP) but if u dont want ot go down that road.. then Premiere is the best for it.. abit iffy at times but u can do the most with it, but it is definatly NOT user friendly, so i saggest u read up on it as much u can before using it

Also GameCam is ok.. its not to bad an can record longer then 30 seconds (like fraps.. unless u register it..as in..pay) but with gamecam u wont be able to record sound unless u reg.. so its really up to urself

But.. again.. windows movie maker 2 will do it happly for u mate, jus.. not in any "ohh woow look at that" kinda effects, if thats what ur going for.. then get premier, thats the one u were orginaly looking for
ImageImage
ImageImage

Return to “Tech Help”