mates!

Moderator: willowywicca

Korax
Emerald Rider

Post by Korax »

Tare wrote:Reed showed me a different anime once, was with a vampire in a red coat and a ridiculous hat, the queen wears the same type of hats :/ Kinda put me off tbh :< so blame reed, but gimme some different anime to watch then :p
Did you watch that anime or did he just show it to you? You cant expect to like an anime from getting a glimpse of it... its alot more to it. If you knew what Hellsing was about maybe you'd like it. Anyway, as stated above, there is a large veriety of anime out there. Some might not be for you, but if you like Naruto there is DEFO alot out there that you'll love.

Tare
Emerald Rider

Post by Tare »

I watched an episode ye :)

willowywicca
Emerald Rider

Post by willowywicca »

Tare wrote:I watched an episode ye :)

Well, hellsing wouldn't be one of my favourites either :p

Hmm, tbh you should try some anime of a different genre than naruto (there's plenty more shounen action, but you'd get a very bad impression of anime watching only that x< ).. but then, dunno really what to suggest since there's just too much! :p

So, since it's constantly on my mind atm x< Go watch Futakoi Alternative episode 1!

Onigiri Inconnu Traitor
Malevolencia Lurikeen Champion

Bubble
Emerald Rider

Post by Bubble »

I liked hellsing :)

If you haven't already try Full Metal Alchemist, its a pretty good action anime.
I Also liked Grenadier :)

Shaank
Emerald Rider

Post by Shaank »

fruits basket would be a proper title to introduce to new blood, twisted as it is, and twisted as everything else is, it will build up the new blood's mind to interpret (twisted) things correctly. and the person(s) will have a better time enjoying it. hell.. fmp would work aswell. the original. I fired the first episode with the hind chopper at a lan, and you should have seen the number of heads that started bumping up behind my chair. "what is this... new disney blockbuster?" damn right, it is!
do not read this.

Anpu
Emerald Rider

Post by Anpu »

Bubble wrote:I Also liked Grenadier :)
Everyone likes Grenadier :p
If everything fails just watch A little Snow Faery - Sugar! :D

Suuuuugar Baaaaby Loooooove....

Edit: was bored a bit earlier and made a lil sugar anim <3 gifv bigger size for avatars imo :(
2nd Edit: and another one :D

Image Image
I don't suffer from insanity, but I enjoy every minute of it.

Anpu
Emerald Rider

Post by Anpu »

And since this topic was originally about Naruto :)

adobe4tw
I don't suffer from insanity, but I enjoy every minute of it.

Return to “Animé Theatre”