Love this clip

Home for our World of Warcraft players on prydwen.net
Shi
Emerald Rider

Post by Shi »

Dorin wrote:adept to the US mentality (decrease your IQ by 50%) and you will find it funny. :ba:
This bit came to discussion today with a pal when we were talking bout the differences in trading (Auction house) in between US and EU WoW.
The fact is making monies on AH in EU WoW (at least for the server I play) is so much easier than on the US server that it amases me.
Ppl would just buy anything, no matter of the silly price you put.
That is ofc a generalisation but I recall my start at US and how I did have to work for it in order to get those 90g for the mount while on EU I didn’t even sweat and at lvl 30 I got over 170 gold, which if ya played WoW, you know is quite big summ for such lowbie lvl.
So of course the game is younger in EU, and maybe ppl didnt get yet to know the market, but hmm, is already 3+ months after release, so like beggining april for US players.
Anyhow, point from the discussion my pal made "so what's up with them stupid europeans :) ?I thought they were smarter that dumboxorz americans bu I guess they don't know how to manage a business"

Other hand ofc on US servers you got plenty EU players too, so maybe they raise the chalenge, hehe ;)
But it's low % overall so that can't cheer us up :)
Luri 4 ever
Shin, Runepriest,<Ravens Bane> K8Peaks EU

Argyleyn
Emerald Rider

Post by Argyleyn »

Dunno about that tbh, i never bought anything from the ah, i always kept putting things in and i still only have 60 gold at level 45, so not any mount for at least a couple more levels i think. And 15 gold or so come from a golden pearl i found and sold.
Argyleyn, ex raven ardent prime prestidigitist.

Return to “World of Warcraft”