thoughts and want's

Home for Warhammer Online players
Kabane
Emerald Rider

thoughts and want's

Post by Kabane »

hay guys
i was woundering what ppl were expecting from WAR and what you Really want to see from it,
I see a red door and I want it painted black. No colours anymore I want them to turn black
I have to turn my head until my darkness goes

Trez
Emerald Rider

Post by Trez »

Same PvP as DAoC minus the RRs (not sure what to do instead), but ppl getting harder to kill the higher they get in RR is no good.

And maybe it should be like Camlann, all vs. all since it would be hard to make factions/realms/what ever like in the real Warhammer world.

Sharkith

Post by Sharkith »

the figures are the most important thing. What is a Skaven going to look like? What about the orcs? I am really excited about this game and really looking forward to seeing it. Vampire counts? How oped will they be?

There are major balance issues in the tabletop game so how they sort all of that out is going to be interesting.

Alexandrinus
Emerald Rider

Post by Alexandrinus »

[quote="Trez"]Same PvP as DAoC minus the RRs (not sure what to do instead), but ppl getting harder to kill the higher they get in RR is no good.
QUOTE]
it would be boring to get not more skills when you play good,i really like this highlights when you kill high rr people.

Arkaon / Karak-Norn
and plenty of other chars between 10 and 30

Ovi
Emerald Rider

Post by Ovi »

Something like a cross between WoW and DAoC, the PvE from WoW and the PvP from DAoC.

I hope they go for quality over quantity approach to content, for example I would prefer 10 well developed / balanced classes than 30 unbalanced / incomplete classes.

End game rewards should be balanced between PvE/PvP, much like WoW where you can get really good kit PvEing or PvPing. I would prefer that the gap between a new top level character and a long-term top level character isn't too much in terms of power etc, and hopefully the post-top level rewards allow for diversity/utility rather than just adding power to the characters.

<ankh>
Emerald Rider

Post by <ankh> »

Would be nice if they let the places get their hands on warpstones :)

/Ankh

Wyst
Emerald Rider

Post by Wyst »

This game has so much potential, and has led me to having so many ideas about how they could implement stuff, that I really hope it doesnt end up as a major disappointment when it arrives
Wyst Fullthinker 50 Warden ML10 BM RR8+
Vilcleft Cullthinker 50 BM ML10 BL RR5+
Ydrys Bard ML10 Soj RR4+
Hegglion 50 Voidy M10 convoker RR3+
Grusalug Hero, brainless ML8 WL RR3+
Cwmblyss MotherofWyst ML10 Conv RR2+
Ydryst Darkside screamer ML10 RR4+
Arnfiorgrit Valewalker ML8 RR3+
Molarbfloem Druid ML10 Perfector RR6+
Quickflick NS ML5 RR3+
Some others of lesser note on other servers of no consequence

All now asleep and probably forgotton