Server cloning

Home for Warhammer Online players
pikeh
Emerald Rider

Server cloning

Post by pikeh »

http://www.war-europe.com/#/news/?lang=en&id_news=en177

There you go, better start deciding guys and gals :)
Piikeh/SH/r40/rr4X
<White Rose>
R.I.P Severance

Jarakin
Emerald Rider

Post by Jarakin »

Merely Mortal is staying on Karak Eight Peaks. :)
<Merely Mortal>

Unleashed on Camelot soon!

cHodAX
Emerald Rider

Post by cHodAX »

Lords of England are torn at the moment and will decide when we have a better idea of how many plan to move across. It is a tricky situation because we chose KEP so we could fight old enemies and play with old friends (vice-versa too ;) ) so the last thing we want to happen is for the community to be even further split.

One thing is for sure, if all the old Prydwen guilds on KEP decide to move together to the clone server it will not be a dead server and we will have some great battles to look forward too. If it spilts 50/50 though I can see alot of people being ****ed off and that isn't good for any of our guilds.

Luz
Emerald Rider

Post by Luz »

Well whatever people decide, I had a nice little idea. On the other clone, the one you DONT play, you can delete all your chars and make alts on the other side. That way we have a nice chance of having 2 servers where people play oposite sides with eachother.
Bah. Lv50s.
Animist, Bard, Druid, Enchanter, Nightshade, Vampiir

Cryn
Emerald Rider

Post by Cryn »

I've yet to see a single person say they will move to the new server. Anyone staying Eight Peaks had better get used to the queues if noone moves.
Peat Bog, Animist <Iron Wolves>
Cryn Twyn, Bard <Iron Wolves>
Tape Gob, Eldritch <Iron Wolves>

Inventor of the Lagapult™
House 3303, Cior Barr. Come Visit.

Now playing ... WAR on Karak Eight Peaks
Irony, Runepriest <NFD>
Sable, Witch Hunter <NFD>

smiley
Emerald Rider

Post by smiley »

I will move, sick of the destruction queue's
<Sun>
Smiley ranger

Gahn

Post by Gahn »

Nfd will stand still ^^
Gahn LoneWolf Celt Seraph Tiarna Prydwen
Na Fianna Dragun
Gahn Lonewolf Guardian [TDA] on Gunnar's Hold

smiley
Emerald Rider

Post by smiley »

yeah, reading WHA server forums, it seems everybody stays, so the server will be full again within long, because of the somewhat unique name..

imagine all daoc players migrate, everyone would love it, but i know... hassle to manage, and it wont happen.
<Sun>
Smiley ranger

Cernos
Emerald Rider

Post by Cernos »

Ravens Bane are staying. We joined K8 to be with old Daoc friends and want a balanced server with lots of RvR. If this means queueing, so be it. I don't mind queueing for 15-20 mins if it means an evening of fun RvR.

K8 seems a pretty active server for RvR and the balance between Order and Destruction is about as good as its going to get in WAR.

So I can't see anyone wanting to leave. GOA are going to have to find a way to bolster the hardware of this server because the only thing that will drive server numbers down are crashes or lag (cynics might suggest this will be an official GOA tactic if the cloning fails).

Darktail

Post by Darktail »

Sooooo when wil u think GOA learned about this and enlarges the population for the time being ...

I dont mind waiting 15 minits, gives me a moment to invest some RL cleaning up haha
Warhammer - K8P
[K8P-Order] Sisyphus - Runepriest
[K8P-Order] Slayopatra - WariorPriest

[prydwen]Darkruby - Ward
[prydwen]Slayopatra - Mentalist

Return to “Warhammer Online”