Prydders on Karak Eight Peaks

Home for Warhammer Online players
Jor
Emerald Rider

Post by Jor »

Hello there,
there should be LOT's of other Pryd/Excal people on Karak Eight Peaks, at least this is how things were planned 8-)

I'm playing Destruction with lot's of other people in The Dark Alliance (TDA). My main is a Disciple of Khaine named Rydegh (needed a break from all the "Jor..." chars I was playing in DAoC and choosed that name I used for my BG1 ranger a long time).

Nice to see familiar faces here (/hug Gahn, Cryn, Seanpaul, ... ) and I am sure we'll meet at the Battlefield /salute
I hum along and make things hum... on
WAR: Rydegh/Disciple of Khaine

RETIRED CHARS
AoC: Rydegh/DT, Joric/Demo
DAoC: Jorykia/Valk, Yorinde/Druid, Irah/Ani, Weda/Warden, Jorub/Bard&Friar, Rydegh/Ranger
D4O: Donk

mauiwowie
Emerald Rider

Post by mauiwowie »

Playing on order as a warrior priest name Marijane and still looking for a guild thou since bond and cogan dont wanna start crimson tears again ;(
Marijaine - Bainshee -Noob again ;P
Marishee - Bainshee -Retired
< Dark Veil> = former crimson tears

Dimitris
Emerald Rider

Post by Dimitris »

Gahn wrote:We are waiting Mythic to fix the bug about it, on the plans there was a Prydwen alliance.
Uhm didn't we talk a bout it in game also? :p
yeah :D not that i have the memory of a jellyfish, but i would like to post it in the broader prydwen population :P
Whitewolf Shadow Warrior - Karak Eight Peaks
Whitewolf Hunter - Nordrassil
Dimitris Ranger - Prydwen [retired]
Proud member of Horde Empire

Gahn

Post by Gahn »

mauiwowie wrote:Playing on order as a warrior priest name Marijane and still looking for a guild thou since bond and cogan dont wanna start crimson tears again ;(
Talked with Elrhandir also yday, you are both welcome to join Nfd ranks whenever :)
Gahn LoneWolf Celt Seraph Tiarna Prydwen
Na Fianna Dragun
Gahn Lonewolf Guardian [TDA] on Gunnar's Hold

Return to “Warhammer Online”