Warhammer - K8P
[K8P-Order] Sisyphus - Runepriest
[K8P-Order] Slayopatra - WariorPriest

[prydwen]Darkruby - Ward
[prydwen]Slayopatra - Mentalist

Selenia
Emerald Rider

Post by Selenia »

Destruction, will probably stick with the elf side of things. Everything looked good in closed Beta so I'll give the EU side a go.
Selenia Blackstaff:selenia:
50th Season Void Eldritch
RR6, Silver Hand, Legendary Spellcrafter, 1xxx

Phear the tr3b!!!!11 (x2)

Sardine
Emerald Rider

Post by Sardine »

Treeeebeard wrote:I'm back at uni at the end of this month, but am still getting it, Just hoping i have the time to put it too good use there, guess that'll decide whether i subscribe during uni terms or just over the holidays =/
What system to you use at uni? At home I have a standard desktop PC which I may play in the hols but at uni I only have access to my laptop. Am not too keen on the idea of playing on a laptop, guess it will take a while to get used to it but at the moment it feels so far out there that it's in a league of it's own, almost in a different dimension. :<
gone...

Skippy
Emerald Rider

Post by Skippy »

xianeta wrote:Hi skippy, nice to see a reply. Yes, both me and Dard are moving to WAR. I am guilded with the "Lords Of England" Link : http://www.kensei.be/index.php . A UK guild with at least 60 of us moving to WAR. Dard is with Severance, a much smaller guild, but a very well organised one. Hopefully we can all hook up on the same server once WAR kicks off. If your looking for a Guild "LoE" are recruiting ATM, so give our site a visit.
Whatever you do stay in touch and let us know who/what you are in game, least these days we all have vent :D

Regards

Xianeta

PS I am Samotyr on LoE and you can see a pic of me in the RL pic section.
Thanks Xia, let me know what server you guys are on and I'll be sure to join that one. Not sure about guilds yet, being from N Ireland I'm not sure if I can join a guild called Lords of England. I don't have a problem with it but I'd get some stick from my mates!!! :P

Anyway, keep me informed and I look forward to seeing you soon in game!! :)

*b*
Emerald Rider

Post by *b* »

hiya guys,

me and the better half will be going Destro / EU i've been debating about core or RVR server i think most like RVR. anyone LFG drop me a PM and i'll be more than happy starting a EX hib/ Daoc / wow guild :)

here is the server name list

Core

* Axe Bite Pass
* Karag Dron
* Karag Orrud
* Karak Eight Peaks >:)
* Karak Ungor
* Karak-Azgal
* Karak-Hirn
* Karak-Izor
* Karak-Norn
* Karak-Vlag
* Karaz-a-Karak

Open RvR

* Dragonback Mountains >:)
* Eltharion
* Finuval Plain
* Mount Silverspear
* Sea of Dreams >:)
* Shifting Isles
* Tiranoc

Role-Play

* Burlok
* Makaisson

Open RvR Role Play

* Alarielle
* Ellyrion
**Doac**
Bodica willowblade (Druid)
hellising alucard (nightshade)

**WoW**
Tankgirl (warrior)
willowblade (hunter)

*b*
Emerald Rider

Post by *b* »

PS ... cats are markers for cool sounding server names .. problem about dragonback i got a picture of two dwarfs going up a mountain ... ... ... didn't think much of the film
**Doac**
Bodica willowblade (Druid)
hellising alucard (nightshade)

**WoW**
Tankgirl (warrior)
willowblade (hunter)

Khylrion
Emerald Rider

Post by Khylrion »

Would rather go for core as I find the chicken rule a bit dubious.
Afraid that one would miss out on some content that way.

So is Karak-Hirn the server Destruction ex-DAOC members will chose?
Playing The Secret World:
Duncan "Khylrion" Mc Khylrion Dragon Blade Tank

will be playing Guildwars 2

Retired characters:
Khylrion Redhaired shield-bashing Firb & Major Nutcase
Psyche a'Dellic Magic Mushroom dealing Mentababe
Untold Legends Tatooed Celtic Bard
Chestnuttie Chiliflavour small, lean & mean, stalking Queen.
former GM of Keepers of the Sacred Nut

Cryptic
Emerald Rider

Post by Cryptic »

Karak-Hirn was the Open Beta "daoc server". I dont think it will be the server for release tho.

I'm fairly certain there will be a post in #war.prydwen on quakenet soonish about a release server.

This is mainly because all the OB servers will probably be flooded with people come release and cause nasty que times, anyone remember WoW at release?

Nikolas
Emerald Rider

Post by Nikolas »

I wouldn't think it would be a problem tbh, especially now they are announcing EN-RVR servers. Prydwen will only be a small percentage of players i'd imagine so should be quite easy to accommodate.

Head Start will be soon, and really it's 6 and 2/3's.. which ever server is picked in terms of filling up and all getting on. The only difference being any other one picked could potentially cause confusion.

The only thing we have to worry about imo is it possibly not being on the list come early access O.o Because they haev said from the servers on the list, not all may be present in the early start phase.
Hibernia, Ywain 3
Nikolaas - 50 Ranger rr7.5

Shi
Emerald Rider

Post by Shi »

from the linky by Ethild you can find White Rose forum where the dicussion about the pick of server goes.
We follow the choice with our mix of ex-hibs (some SP, some Chosen) and wow-friends and go along the choice once its made.
Luri 4 ever
Shin, Runepriest,<Ravens Bane> K8Peaks EU

Return to “Warhammer Online”