Warhammer anyone?

Home for Warhammer Online players
pepper
Emerald Rider

Post by pepper »

Anyone knows release date? I will play it for sure!

Alexandrinus
Emerald Rider

Post by Alexandrinus »

Gandelf wrote:I may be wrong, but I've a feeling (call it a hunch) that Warhammer is going to be a flop. WoW is so big and has a huge player-base and LotRO is getting bigger all the time, that I don't think there will be enough players left or who will leave WoW & LotRO to get Warhammer off the ground with enough subscribers to truly offer any real competition.
its exact the right time for WAR....loads of WoW peeps are already in the endgame,loads of people left DAOC already....and people want new better things----->Mythic must be really dump if the make WAR not good with all the knowledge from DAOC and WoW

Arkaon / Karak-Norn
and plenty of other chars between 10 and 30

Alexandrinus
Emerald Rider

Post by Alexandrinus »

pepper wrote:Anyone knows release date? I will play it for sure!
think spring 2008

Arkaon / Karak-Norn
and plenty of other chars between 10 and 30

Gandelf

Post by Gandelf »

I might be tempted to play Warhammer if they offer lifetime subscription, because there's no way I'd pay a monthly subscription when I've got a lifetime's subs on LotRO. I just wouldn't get my money's worth playing two games at once. A lifetime's subs on War is better, because then I won't be worrying about justifying the cost of monthly subs.

Xest
Emerald Rider

Post by Xest »

Wouldn't it be better to actually wait until the game is in beta, nearly out or out before deciding whether you'd spend more time in it than LotRo?
OFFICER XEST - PROTECTING YOU AGAINST FORUM CRIME
Che Xefan, el presidente.

Sharkith

Post by Sharkith »

with WAR it seems to me though that they are at the very least trying to allow players to have it whatever way they like. If you can play pure PvP all the way surely that is a big advance on DAOC?
Na Fianna Dragun

Karak-Eight Peaks, Kiera ze Witch Hunter

Eve online - Kaminjosvig.

Treeeebeard
Emerald Rider

Post by Treeeebeard »

/thread revive
I'll deffintly be giving it a try over on US servers.

Been pretty much planning out how to sort charcters with friends ect ect for awhile, So if anyones is going either Order on a RP server, or destruction on a normal server, Then we should arrange something ;p ANy idea if server names would be avalible pre-launch? cause thatd make planning a whole lot easier if we try to get alot of prydwen in one server and form an alliance and what-not.
Hib/Pry
Marsh horde
Treeeebeard Hollowhead <Animist> ML10 RR5 Grandmaster talior

Alb/Exc

TheBigSmurth <Sorceress> 50 RR2

:treeee:

Hoonius

Post by Hoonius »

[quote="Treeeebeard"]/thread revive
I'll deffintly be giving it a try over on US servers.

Been pretty much planning out how to sort charcters with friends ect ect for awhile, So if anyones is going either Order on a RP server, or destruction on a normal server, Then we should arrange something ]

Aye, let's use this thread to co-ordinate. I for one am going destruction though so not sure if we should have one server where we all play Destruction and one where we play Order, or have everyone join on the same server so we get on the opposite sides against each other?

what do you reckon? Either way, i'll try and get that day off work so we can get the server names sorted so everyone knows where we're at kinda thing

Xest
Emerald Rider

Post by Xest »

TBH it aint due out for a fair while yet so think probably wait for beta etc. before deciding what side to play. This thread will probably be long lost by the time the game is actually released ;)
OFFICER XEST - PROTECTING YOU AGAINST FORUM CRIME
Che Xefan, el presidente.

Hoonius

Post by Hoonius »

[quote="Xest"]TBH it aint due out for a fair while yet so think probably wait for beta etc. before deciding what side to play. This thread will probably be long lost by the time the game is actually released ]

Sticky it for us then please guvnah :¬)

Return to “Warhammer Online”