Unordinary application

Public Forum for Marsh Horde

Moderator: Wyst

Fifta
Emerald Rider

Unordinary application

Post by Fifta »

There are two (notice this!! _TWO_, means two different persons :)) players interested to join your guild.

We are irl mates and want to end up in same guild so that is the why we are writing this combinated unordinary application.

The short long story.
We started to play when beta test arrived europe and then we played pryd/alb when retail came alive. First two years we spent on alb/pryd, then we rolled characters on hib/excal but soonish we deleted them and switched to mid/excal. There we still have some 50lvl characters (like koboldvakten and koboldvaktem the incredible duo!). Our next step was to delete alb/pryd characters and switch to hib/pryd (this happened about two months ago.)

Fifta's characters(me)

Candor 49 light menta (main) ML0
Zorm 50 animist (farmagebot) ML0
Foir 48 druid ML3

Guano's characters(him)

Guano 50 manachanter(main) ML5
Araryn 49 blademaster ML5
Sentrygun 50 animist (farmagebot) ML0

We also have a buffbot with fop

Looking forward to hear from you, peace out.

:cowgif:
Foir, Beigarth, Zorm, Candor, Koboldvakten, Skogbotten
<Crimson Tears>

Fifta
Emerald Rider

Post by Fifta »

Bit booring here at work so I thought about posting a bit more information.

Neither of us are sc'd or artifacted at the moment (we got tarta and guano has maddening scalars, but both are still missing gov, cs, at and jacinash sash), but we are working on it hard (= as soon as guano gets his ml9 pet or I ding rr6 to control salamander[bit work has to be done tho, rr2 now :)]).

Partially I wrote this because there has been no response of any kind. It would be neat if someone from your guild could atleast confirm that you've seen this application (and maybe have read it also).
Foir, Beigarth, Zorm, Candor, Koboldvakten, Skogbotten
<Crimson Tears>

Iorlaz
Emerald Rider

Post by Iorlaz »

Partially I wrote this because there has been no response of any kind. It would be neat if someone from your guild could atleast confirm that you've seen this application (and maybe have read it also).
Hello

I have spoken to a GM about your application m8 u soon should have a reply ;p /hug /wave :bunny:
Dyvet - Hib
Nazk - Druid rr7l0, and 12 lvl 50 - Inactive :'(

Lamorak - Hib
Kilas - Bain, Still at PvE drunk:

Sharkith

Post by Sharkith »

We have opened a thread on our own forums for this and will get back to you asap.

Sharkith
Na Fianna Dragun

Karak-Eight Peaks, Kiera ze Witch Hunter

Eve online - Kaminjosvig.

Return to “Marsh Horde”