Application

Public Forum for Marsh Horde

Moderator: Wyst

Forzan
Emerald Rider

Application

Post by Forzan »

Hiya :)
Just started playing on hib/pry to get some excitment. Alb/excal been pretty boring the past few months. I've started lvling an enchanter on hib/pry and im enjoying it.
On alb/excal I had a fully ToA'd wizz, rr5.
I also had a fully ToA'd merc, rr4 and a fully ToA'd infil also had some other toons around 45-50. A great player named Marchegiani plays in your guild, ive played in the same guild as him on alb/excal. Dont know if he has any good inputs about me, but i hope he has ;)
Anyway i've done /who marsh horde and there are always people online, which I like. Marsh horde seems like a nice group of people.
Thats why I wanna join you guys. Thanks and goodbye.

Sharkith

Post by Sharkith »

Hi,

just to let you know that I have posted a link to your application on our officers forum. We will be voting on this asap and will get back to you. Our game forums are here:

http://marshhorde.guildportal.com/

If you have a look through there you will see much more info about us.

kind regards

Sharkith
Na Fianna Dragun

Karak-Eight Peaks, Kiera ze Witch Hunter

Eve online - Kaminjosvig.

Forzan
Emerald Rider

Post by Forzan »

Have read a bit on your homepage. Like the weekly artiraid you guys are doing. You seem to be my kind of guild tbh. Hope I can join you :)

Sharkith

Post by Sharkith »

Hi Mate,

they guys are very positive so basically your in - please contact either one of the following in game (Wyst/Vilcleft, Treeeebeard, Sharkith, Sharkella, Killsimba, Animanic, Adalyn, Bugzy, Porkbelly). Explain that you are the guy that contacted us through pryd.net and get them to invite you to the guild.

March was around last night BTW.

Sharkith

edit: please sign up to our forums and apply for membership - we organise the guild through those forums.
Na Fianna Dragun

zeadia
Emerald Rider

Post by zeadia »

Hiya Guys!
I've just finished my school exams for the year and wanted to try something new in the game... one of my mates from alb/excal had just come over to hib so i thought i would give it a try. as i had expected i have really enjoyed my time here so far! (when 1st starting DAOC i wanted to go hib, however due to some irl mates i was forced into Alb) so im glad to be in hib at last! in albion i have a 50 cabalist and a 50 mincer and a 35 reaver that i've stopped lvling since i started my vamp :) I'm a pretty all round player in that i enjoy doing anything from pve to rvr to arti raid and classic land raids! from my mate vrath and my bro who are both in the guild, it seems that marsh horde has a lot to offer me in terms of what i want to get out of the game, so i hope my rather long application goes down well! thanks /salute

Sharkith

Post by Sharkith »

oi!! your supposed to start your own thread dammit! Anyway have told the Horde about your application we will get back to you asap.

Sharkith
Na Fianna Dragun

Slevai
Emerald Rider

aplication

Post by Slevai »

HI GUYS!

My name is Mike , i come from Lithuania , but live in the UK ( london )
Well i would like to join Marsh Horde .
The reason is, some time ago, well long time ago like 2years+ whent he guild was created i was int he grp with my noob ranger ( not ranger yet was lvl 3 i think if i remeber right ).
Before SI came out i became a officer, my ranger was lvl 36 or a bit lower at the time, but that account has been sold like 3 months ago , as i got pretty bored , now i got a new account and had lvl 41 cleric on alb/pry but changed to hib/pry , so i though ill giv it ago in joining MH :)
As i talked to Wyst already, he said not many ppl are still int he guild from the time i was a officer , thats sad wud like to hunt with them 1 more time :P

Well my char is level 21 champ name is Kelton, wud like to get it to 50 and RvR loads , i also am a pve freak ( toa mostly hehe ) :)

Now its up to u if u want to recruit me :) :monkey:

Sharkith

Post by Sharkith »

OK well I have once again posted to our forums - I might have been there when you were a member before but I can't remember. We will get back to you - tbh if you were there before I am sure you will be welcome back...
Na Fianna Dragun

Treeeebeard
Emerald Rider

Post by Treeeebeard »

Hey, Most people from 2+ years ago have left, The only 2 people you might rembmer is Skytango/Skyone ect, and possibly me(Beafcake/Coreane/Dranzsik) . What where your old charcters called?

P.S Could we close this thread and have people make a new application threads instead of adding to orignals after this one?
Hib/Pry
Marsh horde
Treeeebeard Hollowhead <Animist> ML10 RR5 Grandmaster talior

Alb/Exc

TheBigSmurth <Sorceress> 50 RR2

:treeee:

Return to “Marsh Horde”