Application

Public forum for Eclipse

Moderators: Litmoose, Furball, Succi, Devlin

Happlo
Emerald Rider

Application

Post by Happlo »

Well, here goes......

You've probably heard about AD disbanding so i'll not bore you guys with all that :p Basically i joined AD quite awhile ago now after many nights grouping with Tant and Tuo (known Tant in game quite awhile and became good mates with both). They prompted me to apply to AD and i've had many good times in the guild with them both, and others i like grouping with too.

Now that i'm faced with having to leave AD soon, i have two options really. My first choice would be to join you guys in Eclipse, since it would suit my playstyle, i've grouped with most, if not all of you on numerous occasions and i know many people in the guild quite well now, like Tant, Tuo etc. Also was guilded with Bfr in GPK ages ago......yes, i've played the game since release!!

My main ingame focus is RvR, but i will always help out guild mates and friends with anything PvE, Arti, or whatever related!! I have several classes to help in different situations. My main is of course Happlo, my Blademaster, and soon i will have Happla my Light Eld at 50, and will start ToAing him for RvR to play as a second RvR option for a group. I also have a lvl 40 Druid on the same account that is BB spec'd and i will be lvling further and can be used by others when i am not online. You can see my sig for further class info of course.

Regarding myself - I'm 27, male and live in Newcastle England. I'm a session musician as my main proffession and my playtimes fluctuate between almost allday, everyday for ages, to mostly late nights when i'm working alot (like this week :mad: ). I get on with people well and i dont foresee me moving to another MMORPG anytime, so am here for abit yet!!

Anyhoo, i know about your recruitment policy but just thought i'd apply anyway. Thanks for taking the time to read it ;)

Regards,

Happlo
Happlo lvl 50 Blademaster RR7 Banelord
Happla lvl 4x Light Eld

Gilthanis lvl 50 Nightshade RR5 <Naked-Gimp>
Davematthews lvl 50 Bard RR3

<Inactive>

Tranquility
Emerald Rider

Post by Tranquility »

Fellow Blademaster!

Just keep up the good stuff mate whichever guild you get to join :)

Best of luck.

Happlo
Emerald Rider

Post by Happlo »

Tranquility wrote:Fellow Blademaster!

Just keep up the good stuff mate whichever guild you get to join :)

Best of luck.

Hi matey, not seem you in game that much recently. Play more often imo!! :p
Happla lvl 4x Light Eld

<Inactive>

willowywicca
Emerald Rider

Post by willowywicca »

Happlo wrote:Hi matey, not seem you in game that much recently. Play more often imo!! :p

Silly happlo, if he plays less you have a better chance of getting into eclipse!

Don't motivate him to play more :p Remind him of the pain and suffering of playing, of how the evul cabalists and theurgs always kill him first of.. etc

Onigiri Inconnu Traitor
Malevolencia Lurikeen Champion

Tranquility
Emerald Rider

Post by Tranquility »

My doctor said evul cabalists and theurgists were results of my overactive imagination and if I took my pills daily they can't hurt me.

Happlo
Emerald Rider

Post by Happlo »

Tranquility wrote:My doctor said evul cabalists and theurgists were results of my overactive imagination and if I took my pills daily they can't hurt me.
Your doctor is a Cleric, he cant be trusted!! :confused:
Happla lvl 4x Light Eld

<Inactive>

Vinds
Emerald Rider

Post by Vinds »

Happlo wrote:Hi matey, not seem you in game that much recently. Play more often imo!! :p
Keep pushing for an invite Happs, birdies tell me Barle be playing an ugly undead rogue that cant cope with the fact that he is actually dead ;)

Happlo
Emerald Rider

Post by Happlo »

[quote="Vinds"]Keep pushing for an invite Happs, birdies tell me Barle be playing an ugly undead rogue that cant cope with the fact that he is actually dead ]

Ello Vinds, not pushing, i just know Barl in game already and he's not been on much cause of WoW and exams!!

Isn't it WoW EU release today anyway? Wonder how that effects pryd population :confused:
Happla lvl 4x Light Eld

<Inactive>

Return to “Eclipse”