this area.

Post pics of your gorgeous selfs and any RL meet. Links from other photo sites prefered however if using attatchments keep it to a minimum!

Moderator: Satyn

Ankh Morpork

this area.

Post by Ankh Morpork »

I'd like to be removed as moderator of this area and my name removed from the 'satyn & Ankh conspiracy RL Photo Forum' please. I'm to lazy to keep track of this anymore and i'm gonna reduce my time in the forum anyway.

/Ankh

Rami

Post by Rami »

You're not just lazy, you suck too :aran1:
shotz:

Lieva
Emerald Rider

Post by Lieva »

:(
Lievaordiea x Eldritch
Peonchants x Enchanter
Hibernia

Lieva
Emerald Rider

Post by Lieva »

The name of this forum has been changed and satyn is now the sole mod of it :(
Lievaordiea x Eldritch
Peonchants x Enchanter
Hibernia

Ankh Morpork

Post by Ankh Morpork »

Thanks alot!

/Ankh

Lieva
Emerald Rider

Post by Lieva »

:'(
you dont wuv us anymore :'(
Lievaordiea x Eldritch
Peonchants x Enchanter
Hibernia

Ankh Morpork

Post by Ankh Morpork »

hehe ofc I do, just dont like the way the forum has changed lately.

/Ankh

Ayana

Post by Ayana »

Ankh Morpork wrote:hehe ofc I do, just dont like the way the forum has changed lately.

/Ankh
Could you perhaps elaborate this statement a bit? How have the forums changed lately, and more importantly, why don't you like it?

Ankh Morpork

Post by Ankh Morpork »

Ayana wrote:Could you perhaps elaborate this statement a bit? How have the forums changed lately, and more importantly, why don't you like it?
Tbh no offence, but I dont have to tell you anything what so ever and I wont do it anyway. I just dislike this forum more and more for every day that pass. I told banana to remove me and thats what she did. End of story.

/Ankh

Ayana

Post by Ayana »

Ankh Morpork wrote:Tbh no offence, but I dont have to tell you anything what so ever and I wont do it anyway. I just dislike this forum more and more for every day that pass. I told banana to remove me and thats what she did. End of story.

/Ankh
You are right, you don't have to tell me anything, and if you don't, fair enough, I just thought if it was something specific we could perhaps do something about it. I apologize for trying to enhance your experience on the forums and putting my head in your business.

Return to “Satyns RL Photo Forum and 18+ threads”