Who's pic would you like to see

Post pics of your gorgeous selfs and any RL meet. Links from other photo sites prefered however if using attatchments keep it to a minimum!

Moderator: Satyn

Jupiler
Emerald Rider

Post by Jupiler »

but you taught me everything....

:noangel:
&quot wrote:After playing zupiler and repeatedly getting beat by him (bastard)

Satyn
Emerald Rider

Post by Satyn »

lol i was wrong, this isnt the 18+ section ;)
Fallen Spirits GM
Obscurum GM
E&E
satyn1:

VegetaFH1
Emerald Rider

Post by VegetaFH1 »

No Satyn i do not have a mental illness (unless u count paranoia, in witch case, yes)
But no, i was joking around... sorry if i came across to u in a bad way, ill cut out the anticks now....

and to continue the ACTUALLY topic of this thread

Id like to see Kesxex and Landra... aswell as Lenah, oh and to make a good note on afew players, Intimadate looks cool, Ankh not so cool but still deadly, Jupiter and the girl look like there having fun,and everybody else looks ok... yes satyn even u..., have a happy life, later
ImageImage
ImageImage

Satyn
Emerald Rider

Post by Satyn »

VegetaFH1 wrote:No Satyn i do not have a mental illness (unless u count paranoia, in witch case, yes)
But no, i was joking around... sorry if i came across to u in a bad way, ill cut out the anticks now....

and to continue the ACTUALLY topic of this thread

Id like to see Kesxex and Landra... aswell as Lenah, oh and to make a good note on afew players, Intimadate looks cool, Ankh not so cool but still deadly, Jupiter and the girl look like there having fun,and everybody else looks ok... yes satyn even u..., have a happy life, later

/hugs only joking hun :)
Fallen Spirits GM
Obscurum GM
E&E
satyn1:

Ankh Morpork

Post by Ankh Morpork »

As Kaxen suggested to Satyn that we could have a tattoo section we will make one soon. I just need to find a camera to take pics of the ones i've got (and Im sure you will comment and question me about atleast 2 of them..but hey, who cares :))

/Ankh

Satyn
Emerald Rider

Post by Satyn »

Ankh Morpork wrote:As Kaxen suggested to Satyn that we could have a tattoo section we will make one soon. I just need to find a camera to take pics of the ones i've got (and Im sure you will comment and question me about atleast 2 of them..but hey, who cares :))

/Ankh
aye will get some new ones taken from mine aswell, if you want i'll jump on next plain to sweden and take em for you but what's in it for me? ;)
Fallen Spirits GM
Obscurum GM
E&E
satyn1:

VegetaFH1
Emerald Rider

Post by VegetaFH1 »

coughtakeaguesscough

ANYWAY... lol, ye i think a tat section is a good idea, im thinking of going into a tat place and getting ALL the hibernian guilds emblems tatooed on some part of my body... and getting Hib's emblem on my back (as in takeing up my hole back)... could be stupid of me.... but i love daoc that much :D and ofc all the hibs (but we wont go there just yet)

on a side note: Satyn... u have tatoo's??? sweet
ImageImage
ImageImage

Satyn
Emerald Rider

Post by Satyn »

VegetaFH1 wrote:coughtakeaguesscough

ANYWAY... lol, ye i think a tat section is a good idea, im thinking of going into a tat place and getting ALL the hibernian guilds emblems tatooed on some part of my body... and getting Hib's emblem on my back (as in takeing up my hole back)... could be stupid of me.... but i love daoc that much :D and ofc all the hibs (but we wont go there just yet)

on a side note: Satyn... u have tatoo's??? sweet

Vegeta, tattoo my name on your belly :D

And yes i've got tattoo's, saving up to have another one :) once you get one its really an addiction.
Fallen Spirits GM
Obscurum GM
E&E
satyn1:

VegetaFH1
Emerald Rider

Post by VegetaFH1 »

Humm, tatoo'ing ur name on my belly, the only problem i see with that is the scar, otherwise i could get in on the back of my neck...

And yes, id have to agree with the addition bit.. altho i cant say ive never had an addition (take aout a smoke) :D but really, i could definatly see all the Guilds Emblems on my front and arms, but i know im gonna get thw Hib Tree on my back (thatwill just take time)

again back to the tatoo'ing of u name on me...u seriously want me to get ur name tatoo'ed on me?? woodnt that be an insult to u in some way lol

*EDIT*

Now that i think about it.... I was gonna get Kesxex, Landra, Lenah and Aran Tatoo'ed on me... four names that are shaped my life in the past and present, and maybe Intimadate, he's a funny git
ImageImage
ImageImage

Satyn
Emerald Rider

Post by Satyn »

VegetaFH1 wrote:Humm, tatoo'ing ur name on my belly, the only problem i see with that is the scar, otherwise i could get in on the back of my neck...

And yes, id have to agree with the addition bit.. altho i cant say ive never had an addition (take aout a smoke) :D but really, i could definatly see all the Guilds Emblems on my front and arms, but i know im gonna get thw Hib Tree on my back (thatwill just take time)

again back to the tatoo'ing of u name on me...u seriously want me to get ur name tatoo'ed on me?? woodnt that be an insult to u in some way lol

*EDIT*

Now that i think about it.... I was gonna get Kesxex, Landra, Lenah and Aran Tatoo'ed on me... four names that are shaped my life in the past and present, and maybe Intimadate, he's a funny git

rofl why not take screenie of satyn and get her tattoo'd ;) and who wouldnt want to tattoo aran's name on his/her body ;)
Fallen Spirits GM
Obscurum GM
E&E
satyn1:

Return to “Satyns RL Photo Forum and 18+ threads”